QFC Breakup Event

QFC

To all the Gauteng cachers, and any other cachers that happen to be in Gauteng on the 11th or 12th of November:

The time has come when QFC looses part 3 and goes solo!

I, Charlie, Part 3, am going overseas next year and doing the whole backpacking thing for 2 years.

Sooo... we have decided to create an event as a Farewell and also to Mark the end of the two man team QFC.

Brendan will officially become QFC, and Charlie will become C3P!

The event will be held at Brendan's folk's plot in Walkerville, South of Johannesburg, on either the 11th or the 12th of November.

Here is the Question:

Which date is more suitable, the Saturday Afternoon (11th), or the Sunday Afternoon (12th)?

The event has to be in the afternoon on either of those days.

Based on the responses in the next few days, we will decided on a day and create the event.

Charlie from QFC (Soon to be C3P <_< )

The time has come when QFC looses part 3 and goes solo!

I, Charlie, Part 3, am going overseas next year and doing the whole backpacking thing for 2 years.

A 2 year cache hunt - awesome, imagine the stats after that! Best of luck to all 3 you guys. We wont be able to make the farewell - sorry.

We're not busy on either of those dates - though sundays always end up being more relaxed :D

So is C3P a short version of that little robot in Star Wars?.... C3PO.... I think? :D

So what happens to that huge cache count? Did you guys play "Ching-Chong-Cha" to decide who keeps the cache count? hmmm.... I bet Brendan cheated to get the long straws! :D

Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Team Farmers

Thought I just make my first post as C3P :unsure:

I should make it... hehe...

Sorry guys, I won't be able tomake is(10 000 km is just too much) ;)

But, C3P, if your travels take you to Holland, feel free to contact me. Maybe we can arange for a couple of caches over here.

Good luck!

Updates have been made to the Event cache page to help you prepare yourselves.

hey guys, we're really looking forward to this!

you mind adding a "Last Updated: 03/11/2006 " to the cache details page, just to make sure we have the latest gig guide by the weekend?

oh! we we're also wondering if there are going be some nice cocktails, with little umbrellas? :D (sorry if we're so demanding :D )

Cheers!