Handspring Visor PDA for paperless caching X2

TheBattons

I'm clearing out some of my "toys" per my wife's request. (Apparently she needs more room for shoes or something...)

Both units worked great for running paperless caching. Both PDAs are working 100%. Both use AA batteries, no chargers or exspensive battery repalcements needed. Fresh batteries last around 1-2 months, dpending on use. The HandyGPS unit sucks the life out of batteries though, so be warned.

anyway, here are the specs:

Item # 1: Handspring Visor Deluxe in BLACK w/ HandyGPS Springboard module w/ book and box (its a working GPS, but nothing I'd want to cache with regularly, but it DOES work) and USB sync cradle. No software CD, but the latest can be downloaded from Palm.com. $45

Item #2: Handspring Visor Deluxe in GREEN w/Innopak/2v 2meg memory/alarm module, Xircom 56k modem module, USB sync cradle, and original software CD. Latest version can be downloaded from Palm.com, but I'll include the CD, just in case. $35

Click here for pics

No bites in 2 weeks and I'll ebay em, or maybe leave em for a FTF prize :P

Paypal only, it's just easier.

Stay tuned for more items the wife is going to make me sell.

(edited links)

Edited by TheBattons

I'm clearing out some of my "toys" per my wife's request. (Apparently she needs more room for shoes or something...)

Both units worked great for running paperless caching. Both PDAs are working 100%. Both use AA batteries, no chargers or exspensive battery repalcements needed. Fresh batteries last around 1-2 months, dpending on use. The HandyGPS unit sucks the life out of batteries though, so be warned.

Item # 1: Handspring Visor Deluxe in BLACK w/ HandyGPS Springboard module w/ book and box (its a working GPS, but nothing I'd want to cache with regularly, but it DOES work) and USB sync cradle. No software CD, but the latest can be downloaded from Palm.com. $45

(click here for a pic)

Item #2: Handspring Visor Deluxe in GREEN w/Innopak/2v 2meg memory/alarm module, Xircom 56k modem module, USB sync cradle, and original software CD. Latest version can be downloaded from Palm.com, but I'll include the CD, just in case. $35

(click here for a pic)

(click here for a pic)

(click here for a pic)

I am Very interested in both units. I am new to this, So I do have a couple questions. I am a Paypal member. Please E-mail me @ rpainterp@yahoo.com Thanks, Ron

Item #2: Handspring Visor Deluxe in GREEN w/Innopak/2v 2meg memory/alarm module, Xircom 56k modem module, USB sync cradle, and original software CD. Latest version can be downloaded from Palm.com, but I'll include the CD, just in case.

SOLD

Still have Item # 1 Looking for a home:

Handspring Visor Deluxe in BLACK w/ HandyGPS Springboard module w/ book and box (its a working GPS, but nothing I'd want to cache with regularly, but it DOES work) and USB sync cradle. No software CD, but the latest can be downloaded from Palm.com. $45

Edited by TheBattons

Item #2: Handspring Visor Deluxe in GREEN w/Innopak/2v 2meg memory/alarm module, Xircom 56k modem module, USB sync cradle, and original software CD. Latest version can be downloaded from Palm.com, but I'll include the CD, just in case.

SOLD

Still have Item # 1 Looking for a home:

Handspring Visor Deluxe in BLACK w/ HandyGPS Springboard module w/ book and box (its a working GPS, but nothing I'd want to cache with regularly, but it DOES work) and USB sync cradle. No software CD, but the latest can be downloaded from Palm.com. $45

Do you still have this item? I am interested.

I still have this:

Dropping price to $40. Also open to trades...

I still have this:

Dropping price to $40. Also open to trades...

I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with the handspring you sold me and the service; questions answered, shipping, etc... You have taught me alot in our phone calls and e-mails. I would like to talk again about the other visor you have. My wife said she would like it. Will you either call or e-mail so we can seal the deal? Thanks again! Ron