PLEASE HELP!

Okay okay I'm new to this and very interested so I purchased a COBRA GPA100, and you can put in a route to find a cache and it works but doesn't give directions where to go or anything like that??? Is this too basic? I want a GPS that will tell me that i'm going in the right direction and how close I am???? what do you guys use? Any suggestions please help, I want a good gps that will actually help me find something instead of getting lost!!!!!!!!!! email me at DanSutton85@yahoo.com thanks for your time

Well, I'll tell you this much. I have sold GPS receivers for 7-1/2 years. I have owned many, many different models. I have "field tested" nearly all of them, from every manufacturer, at one time or another. The Cobra 100 is, without a doubt, the most worthless GPS receiver I have ever had in my hands! I am sorry to rain on your parade after you purchased it already, but I'm trying to save you some grief. Maybe you can unload it on ebaY for a few bucks. But that would be good, because a few bucks is more than it is worth. I bought one of those a couple of years ago, because it was a killer deal for me, and I wanted a loaner. One that I could loan out to a friend or whatever. Pitiful waste of time and effort. Within a week, I had returned it.