Holiday Coins

ranger216

It would seem that I will have 5 sets of Set Number 2 left in Gold...

So I will offer them individually for 7.50 + 1.00 shipping

The following are available...

Elf Geocoin

Santa Geocoin

Rudy Geocoin

goldelf.jpg

goldsanta.jpg

goldrudy.jpg

If you want one of these, email me or post here,,

There are only 5 of each available and 1st come 1st served..

Coin will arrive in aprox 10 daya

It would seem that I will have 5 sets of Set Number 2 left in Gold...

So I will offer them individually for 7.50 + 1.00 shipping

The following are available...

Elf Geocoin

Santa Geocoin

Rudy Geocoin

goldelf.jpg

goldsanta.jpg

goldrudy.jpg

If you want one of these, email me or post here,,

There are only 5 of each available and 1st come 1st served..

Coin will arrive in aprox 10 daya

I'll take 2 of each please. you can send me a invoice through pay pal if you use it.

Actually..

I will sell any of the individually now as I have quite a few people who bought one set or another..

The coins are as follows:

Santa

Elf

Tree

Sleigh

Rudy

Snowman

They are available in Gold for 7.50 per coin

silver & copper for 8.50 per coin

shipping US is 1.00 per coin

international shipping 6.00 per order (up to 6 coins) (global priorityMail)

[ robertj.thomas@verizon.netEmail me] if you wish to order any

coins will be shipped next week as I received email that they are enroute

Is it possible for you to send my coins out with cofirmation delivery. I am more than willing to pay for the extra charge. I have lost a huge coin order not too long ago and have learned my lesson. Thank goodness the coin maker was very kind enough to replace about $100.00 worth of coins. I felt really bad and would like to make sure this doesn't happen to me again. Thanks so much. Looking forward to my sets...... :laughing:

Is it possible for you to send my coins out with cofirmation delivery. I am more than willing to pay for the extra charge. I have lost a huge coin order not too long ago and have learned my lesson. Thank goodness the coin maker was very kind enough to replace about $100.00 worth of coins. I felt really bad and would like to make sure this doesn't happen to me again. Thanks so much. Looking forward to my sets...... :laughing:

Do you mean other than the confirmation that Paypal provides?

If so, not a problem as it can be done when printing the label I believe...

I guess that also brings up a question of insurance for the large orders.......

Is it possible for you to send my coins out with cofirmation delivery. I am more than willing to pay for the extra charge. I have lost a huge coin order not too long ago and have learned my lesson. Thank goodness the coin maker was very kind enough to replace about $100.00 worth of coins. I felt really bad and would like to make sure this doesn't happen to me again. Thanks so much. Looking forward to my sets...... :blink:

I guess that also brings up a question of insurance for the large orders.......

It sure does..

how many people have had coin problems in the past..

I am curious

Have these coins arrived and are they shipping yet? Thanks

I got my UPS confirmation yesterday... they will be in hand tomorrow,.

I will try my hardest to get them all out tomorrow.. dont want anyone to wait 1 day longer

tracking codes will be available at www.geocoinclub.com

Thanks for the update! Can you do me a favor and tell me what name you use at PayPal; I've gotten so messed-up with my record-keeping that I can't tell on many of my orders which is who, and not all of the "details" pages tell me.

Oops! Never mind; I found it :laughing: Thanks, Robert :blink:

As for problems with geocoin delivery, so far, we've not had a single order not get to us, knock on my head :laughing: Sure hope this doesn't jinx us, now :laughing: FWIW, whenever I send a package of any kind (usually presents to grandkids), I use the Delivery Confirmation thing. For 45 cents, it's worth it to be able to track the thing. The Postmaster General has gotten really fussy about all carriers using their scanner-reader for all package deliveries, and that's great!

Edited by chaosmanor