Cache Across America - Need a North Dakota hider

Blue Power Ranger

Hi –

I am posting this in your local forums for people to see that may not visit the regular forum all that much.

In case you haven’t seen it, we are coordinating a cache series called Cache Across America. It is a series of caches across the United States. There will be 50 caches hidden, 1 in each state. Each of these caches has a code in them – once you have found all 50, you will be able to use the code to find the final in the series.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are now in need of a cache to represent North Dakota.

These should be regular sized standard caches with fairly easy difficulty and terrain. They should be in a cool location that you want to show to others visiting your state. We use a standard look and template for these caches. We want hiders that they will make certain they will have adequate permission for these hides but at the same time, I would very much like to see this series completed in the next few weeks so please let another person volunteer if you don't feel you could do a hide for quite some time.

Here is the bookmark list for the ones already built.

If you would be willing to hide this cache, or know of someone who you think would, please contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions for you. I can’t say there is anything great and special in it for you, except to have contributed another hide to the geocaching community, but we have had a lot of positive feedback from this series. It may also be the thing that brings someone to your state.

We have all the pages prebuilt for you, and are willing to help in whatever way we can.

We would love to have someone contact us soon.

Thanks so much –

Blue Power Ranger

Hi –

I am posting this in your local forums for people to see that may not visit the regular forum all that much.

In case you haven’t seen it, we are coordinating a cache series called Cache Across America. It is a series of caches across the United States. There will be 50 caches hidden, 1 in each state. Each of these caches has a code in them – once you have found all 50, you will be able to use the code to find the final in the series.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we are now in need of a cache to represent North Dakota.

These should be regular sized standard caches with fairly easy difficulty and terrain. They should be in a cool location that you want to show to others visiting your state. We use a standard look and template for these caches. We want hiders that they will make certain they will have adequate permission for these hides but at the same time, I would very much like to see this series completed in the next few weeks so please let another person volunteer if you don't feel you could do a hide for quite some time.

Here is the bookmark list for the ones already built.

If you would be willing to hide this cache, or know of someone who you think would, please contact us. We would be happy to answer any questions for you. I can’t say there is anything great and special in it for you, except to have contributed another hide to the geocaching community, but we have had a lot of positive feedback from this series. It may also be the thing that brings someone to your state.

We have all the pages prebuilt for you, and are willing to help in whatever way we can.

We would love to have someone contact us soon.

Thanks so much –

Blue Power Ranger

Hey we may be going up to ND (Minot) for Thanksgiving. If someone doesn't put a cache there by then we can surely do it. We even have a son in law who can maintain it when it needs to be maintained.