Geocoin Questions; I need direct answers

pocketpupsnet

I contacted the main office to answer my questions. they emailed me a link to activation code discussions here on the board which had nothing to do with my question. - so helpful.. :D

Being new to the Coin process I need to arrange to get contacts for the following:

Coin Design Approvals (proper use of logo)

Aquisition of Serial Number purchase information (online purchase?)

Icon submission purchase information (online purchase?)

Personal Serial Number (other than PC)

Is there a way to get this information? I am having my coins minted and I am the designer. I am not dealing with a reseller.

Little frustrated. The sport seems so big yet the ability to get your coin needs is difficult to arrange. I guess I am new and do not understand, but shouldn't there be a line item on the store page for purchasing serial numbers and icon rights? Not something I want to discuss with the world. I tried to talk privately and was told to discuss on the board. I feel a bit misdirected by my email I received from Groundspeak.

Sorry, but most people get their tracking numbers through vendors that purchase bulk numbers. I gave you the direct line contact if you need to purchase tracking numbers yourself. That same person also has the answers to all your other questions.

Many people go with a vendor specifically to avoid having to deal with the wait time.

Yep, you're new alright.