Nero V2 Proofs & Invoices

Nero

Sweet coins glad I got my order in.

These are sold out now Right?

Tim

Yes for now. I have a few that were requested in original forum thread, but that have not been confirmed by email, and If I do not hear from the people by the time I start mailing out coins in a few weeks, i'll make them available.

I've received payment from about half of the people i invoiced so far, not bad since its only been around 9.5 hours so far.

also about half of thos have sent me email saying they didnt see the notes box. lol

no problem as long as i can match up your email address.

I have now received payment from almost all who pre-ordered.

waiting for 12 people i've invoiced, and still 4 who have never confirmed forum requests.

those unconfirmed coins will be made available if i have not received email/payment from the people by the time the coin arrive to me.

that accounts for aprox 4 nickel and 7 black nickel

so last time i will post this. the following people please contact me.

bhob, rasj, humbird7, RattlingCrew (i have sent these people a message through gc.com already)

Edited by Nero

Just a quick update.

All, but 2 people have paid there invoices. I probably will have a few extra black nickel coins. at least.

everything is on schedule.

one minor change to the proof pics is I thought the eyes looked a bit neon pink, so they will be lightened up on the final coins, more like my v1 coin.

and the gc.com icon will look like this: nero_icon32.gif

Nero

So folks who ordered know, I received Ship notice on these and they should be Delivered to me this coming Thursday the 9th.

After Ireceive them and sort thema ll out I will get the packaged up and sent out as soon as possible. :D

Thanks Everyone who ordered and set up trades, there coming soon.

sent pm if you have any left unfortunetly i have nothing to trade for :rolleyes:

wow, i never check pm's i had some in there from like 2 years ago. lol

I will announce in the forums here if I have any extras to sell after all the current orders are shipped.

They arrived today (err yesterday now). although not untill almost 6pm. so I managed to get shall i say a lot of them packaged up and ready to drop off at the post office Saturday. friday is a holiday afterall.

I still need to do 1 more US order, i got cut off by paypal for maintenance before i finished it.

then I will package the intrnational orders when i get home from work friday night. and all should be ready to go saturday morning.

those who ordered coins and also set up a trade i put the trade in as well.

you may have received shipping info from paypal already.

Edited by Nero

They arrived today (err yesterday now). although not untill almost 6pm. so I managed to get shall i say a lot of them packaged up and ready to drop off at the post office Saturday. friday is a holiday afterall.

I still need to do 1 more US order, i got cut off by paypal for maintenance before i finished it.

then I will package the intrnational orders when i get home from work friday night. and all should be ready to go saturday morning.

Saturday is a holiday for the post office

Saturday is a holiday for the post office

I just checked the PO website and you are indeed correct.

I will drop them all off in the PO drop box inside my PO and i guess they will go out monday.

:laughing: Any left.... I am sure I have requested some of these in a few different forums...... Please email me if I can get any, thanks so much......

The very few I have left are being sold off on ebay. check there.

I have 6 Nickel, 2 Black Nickel, and 2 3 coin Sets left im selling off.