Visiting Joburg from November......

Larks

It's all so sudden!!! :(

Handing back my state-owned GPS, and packing my bags to hassle the Vaalies for a few years!!! :laughing:

So, farewell fellow Caapies, you're free from any more of those pesky mountain caches! :laughing: OK, maybe one more before I go?

I love caching in the Cape, but how am I to know just how good it is, if I haven't tasted the fruit of our Gautie friends? Who knows?

I'll just have to beg, borrow or steal a GPS and be the one to let everyone know! Tough job, but someone has to do it!! :(

Edited by Larks

I'll just have to beg, borrow or steal a GPS and be the one to let everyone know! Tough job, but someone has to do it!! :(

hey, glad to have you guys!

Don't have a spare GPS lying around, but I'm sure we can find you an extra water pistol to keep the muggles away. :laughing:

And caching in Joburg is fun!! There's not as many bloody mountains as there is down there in the Cape, unless you do one of GlobalRat's caches.... cos he seems to find every groot koppie we have! :laughing: then you'll feel right at home!

all the best on the move :(

And caching in Joburg is fun!! There's not as many bloody mountains as there is down there in the Cape, unless you do one of GlobalRat's caches.... cos he seems to find every groot koppie we have! :laughing: then you'll feel right at home!

Welcome in advance to GP. If memory serves you have some Looney family connection here so all is not so bleak... not to mention a large Geocaching family to welcome you as well. As for the mountain caches. They're slow in coming. It takes a long time to carry bags of sand to a location to build a mountain :( so it will be a while before the next Rat installment..... and no, I'm not in cahoots with any health chain.

I do indeed have a family member floating around up there somewhere - VERY observant GR!!! 10/10

Water pistol is definately a good idea! As for a GPS, I think it's safe to say that I might just have to put it on the shopping list under "Absolute Necessities" somewhere between bread and milk. :(

Looking forward to it!!

Well, we'll miss you around these parts but your familiy is still lurking in the cape so we are sure you will be around for certain occasions.

Now we can all rest from those mountain caches until your replacement at SANPARKS takes up the 'good hobby!' with your old GPS. ;)

Lets get that one last cache day together and find a ton before the week drought before you go shopping for groceries!