Mapsource World...should I keep it?

Road2Show

Hello all,

I'm very new to the world of Geocaching, but have a question I thought I'd run by everyone. I think I know that answer, but...

I just purchased a new Garmin 60C for a great price. It included some accessories, including Mapsource World (new/unopened) From what I can tell, this won't give me the level of street mapping I would like. I think I need City Select or Navigator to do that.

So my question is this; is there anything special about this software that I'm not seeing? I'm thinking I will sell it, and would prefer to offer it as it is today, as-new, never opened. If there is any useful functionality that I would be missing, or ?? I'd appreicate any input.

Thanks

I actually just bought a copy of World Map at the beginning of the summer because I was heading to China and needed at least a base map with a few roads and cities on it. From there I found another site that allowed me to input street level maps of Beijing which was extremely helpful. I wouldn't have been able to add the street level map without having the World Map loaded first.

For all it's worth.