Website Issues

wcfw

Any clue as to why the geocaching.com website is crawling? It's frustrating the heck out of me and I thought there might be a reason. I have DSL and no other sites are affected.

Thanks.

Its not just you, it has been taking up to 5 min to load a page, it's must just be geocaching.com's server, all other web sites fly on my connection this morning. B)

Any clue as to why the geocaching.com website is crawling? It's frustrating the heck out of me and I thought there might be a reason. I have DSL and no other sites are affected.

Thanks.

Its not just you, it has been taking up to 5 min to load a page, it's must just be geocaching.com's server, all other web sites fly on my connection this morning. :(

I'm on dial-up and I'm not having any at all trouble this morning for a change. B)

Edited by haffy

Geocaching.com is run on a low budget. When many users log on the servers do the best they can but things slow down. If they wanted to charge us all , they could speed things up. As for me,I am happy the way things are. Just try getting on early evening on a nice summer night when everyone is logging thier finds.