Falcon Loader Coin to go on Sale

Falcon Loader

Starting Monday the 16th of October, my new coin goes on sale at Thecachingplace.com. This is Trackable at GeoCaching.com and will have its own Icon. It will come in 2 flavors, Antique Gold and Antique Silver.

the front of the coin has where I get my caching name from; a loaded F-16 Falcon: The back has the AF maintenance Badge and the statement, "With out Weapons, it Just Ain't Worth the Fuel"

the icon some say looks like a star, others a Maverick but honestly, its an AIM-9

I Hope to see them around!

Gold Version/with icon

falconthumbnail.jpg

Edited by Falcon Loader

I'm sorry for not posting the price... I'm new to coin creation and to the forums for coins.

The price is $8.50 for the coins.

As to trade offers, Thanks! that is a great compliment to me that the coin is liked.

I so far have only asked the company to save me 10 each, 2 for me and I have 4 sons and being a

Weapons Load Team Cheif, I may give some to my load crew.

that being said, I'll try to trade some as well, but I want to see how the sale goes first.

Thanks again! :(

I'm sorry for not posting the price... I'm new to coin creation and to the forums for coins.

As to trade offers, Thanks! that is a great compliment to me that the coin is liked.

I so far have only asked the company to save me 10 each, 2 for me and I have 4 sons and being a

that being said, I'll try to trade some as well, but I want to see how the sale goes first.

Hey I am out at Hill AFB PM me for contact info I would like to get some of these for my bro's and be thanks ! Dewayne

Tee hee, silly. You won't have any left to trade. These will sell out quickly! :laughing:

Ordered 2 of each along with all the other new offerings at the caching place. Man that was one slow process!

You're one of the lucky ones. I tried to order one of each at 11:02, and got an error. By the time I went through the process again, they were sold out. That took less than 10 minutes.

Well it wasn't very smart to sell 5 new coins (3 being limited editions) at the same time. I thought the dang cart was going to crash before going into paypal!

Edited by AtlantaGal