The Satellite Series Geocoin Version 4

CacheHunters42

Mine arrived a few weeks ago too. I took one out - the thin one - and was very disappointed. It reminded me of the GPS coins. I didn't realize there was one 'solid' coin and one thin coin. I was happier days later when I took out the second coin but then the satellite fell off.

<_<

Ok here's an update.

These coins are in and sales are open.

The coins can be purchased at:CH Quality Coins

They are a Zinc based coin so they are lighter than originally expected. They are $7.50 ea.

Sat-v4-front%20copy.jpg

Sat-v4-back%20copy.jpg

I see that I'm not the only one whose little sattelite has fallen off all the ones I have purchased. Just now took them out and could see right away that they were off :(

Ok here's an update.

These coins are in and sales are open.

The coins can be purchased at:CH Quality Coins

They are a Zinc based coin so they are lighter than originally expected. They are $7.50 ea.

I see that I'm not the only one whose little sattelite has fallen off all the ones I have purchased. Just now took them out and could see right away that they were off :(

Yes, and the same thing also happens with the second run of them that were made to correct the issue :)