Two bugs related to "My Home Coords" and PQ's

pppingme

First bug:

When I setup a PQ with the "My Home Coords" origin AND select a state, I get zero results back on the preview. If I set the center point as a zip code (or any of the other options it seems) and select a state, I get back 500 results, as I expect. Now if I go back and reset the center point to "My Home Coords", the PQ now works (with the exception of the next bug below). This only fails on a newly setup PQ. If I make a PQ with any other center point option, then go back and set it to "My Home Coords" it seems to work. The selection of other options (cache type, or "I haven't found" options don't seem to have any effect on this).

Second bug:

If I setup a new PQ as above, the "Within Radius of" defaults to 100. If I change only this (increase it), click preview, I get zero results (as above), but when I click edit and look at it again, its set back to 100. Here again, if I change any other option (like not selecting a state, OR use a zip or something else as center point), this problem goes away, and I get results.

First bug:

When I setup a PQ with the "My Home Coords" origin AND select a state, I get zero results back on the preview. If I set the center point as a zip code (or any of the other options it seems) and select a state, I get back 500 results, as I expect. Now if I go back and reset the center point to "My Home Coords", the PQ now works (with the exception of the next bug below). This only fails on a newly setup PQ. If I make a PQ with any other center point option, then go back and set it to "My Home Coords" it seems to work. The selection of other options (cache type, or "I haven't found" options don't seem to have any effect on this).

Second bug:

If I setup a new PQ as above, the "Within Radius of" defaults to 100. If I change only this (increase it), click preview, I get zero results (as above), but when I click edit and look at it again, its set back to 100. Here again, if I change any other option (like not selecting a state, OR use a zip or something else as center point), this problem goes away, and I get results.

Are you selecting the "from origin" radial?

Are you selecting the "from origin" radial?

Yeah, I selecting a combination of "My Home Coords" radial under "From Origin" AND selecting "States" radial (and highlighting a specific state) under "Within". This combination is what seems to trip the bug. Selecting any other option under "From Origin" doesn't seem to trip the bug OR selecting another option, saving the PQ, then going back and changing it to "My Home Coords" doesn't seem to trip the bug. The only time I see the bug is on a new PQ.

I've mentioned this before. The home coord selection doesn't work. (or at least I can't get it to work)

Overall, the problem was fixed Wednesday... I have been able to successfully use the home coord option since then, but I'm reporting two bugs related to using it. Overall it does work.

I've mentioned this before. The home coord selection doesn't work. (or at least I can't get it to work)

Overall, the problem was fixed Wednesday... I have been able to successfully use the home coord option since then, but I'm reporting two bugs related to using it. Overall it does work.

Cool, I wasn't aware. I appreciate the info.

I'll go test it out. Nice to see that it's moving forward.