Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
Team JSAM

Geo Credit Card Geocoins [New]

Our set came today! They turned out quite nicely B) Now to see if the mag-stripe will run through the grocery store's reader! B);):anicute:

BTW: thanks for the XL tracking numbers! Those are great ;) And, no, we weren't lucky ;) That was fun, though; just had to check the numbers :wub:

Edited by chaosmanor

they are all gone for now, I may throw a few on ebay but the rest are for FTF prizes and for leaving in caches.

Edited by Team Jsam

Received our set! They look great, too bad they don't work at the department stores! :)

I do not recall if it was in the package, but could you tell me where to find the activation codes? :P

I was just sooo excited with all of the coins received in the mail....i must have misplaced the information. :)

The GeoCredit Card Activation codes can be found at www.coincodes.com

Have all the coins been shipped?

Thanks

Tim

they are all gone for now, I may throw a few on ebay but the rest are for FTF prizes and for leaving in caches.

If you ever drop one in Georgia, let me know! :laughing:

We have received several emails about activating this geocoin series, when it was first released the activation codes where hosted at coincodes all coins that we have made have been moved to our website and you can now find the activation codes here:

CoinSwag.com

Sorry for any confusion this has caused anyone.

Jake