Coin Stats:

Size: 2"

Thickness: 3mm

3D front (raised numbers and letters) 2D back

Metals: Silver

Trackable: Yes, on geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, unique to the coin

Activation codes: www.coincodes.com

Price: $9.75/ea or $29.00/3 coin set worldwide shipping and handling included.

Total made: 350 in silver

Shipping Date: First week of November!

proof-5.jpg

Click here to make your order!

Edited by Team Jsam

Thought Prowler53 was doing this coin?

Yea it looks like at least 3 of us were working on the same idea, I stared the art for this coin about 3 weeks before Prowler53's thread. Another cacher also stated that they have been working on the same idea. I was going to offer this coin before my United We Cache coin but decided to do the United one first. Great minds think alike Iguess. <_<

Thought Prowler53 was doing this coin?

Yea it looks like at least 3 of us were working on the same idea, I stared the art for this coin about 3 weeks before Prowler53's thread. Another cacher also stated that they have been working on the same idea. I was going to offer this coin before my United We Cache coin but decided to do the United one first. Great minds think alike Iguess. <_<

It looks like a nice coin

Edited by Prowler53

Has this artwork been approved? I notice the "R" is missing from the geocaching.com logo!

Also, what's the delivery date for these coins. You already have our money for another coin yet to be received. I'll be happy to reserve coins, but I don't think I want to pay for something now while I am still waiting for something else. Your personals took way too long based on the time you accepted the payment for them.

Edited by AtlantaGal

My personals took way to long due to issues coinsandpins ran into, nothing I could do about that. The Credit Card coins will be shipping the first week of November. The United coins are just about done and will be shipped very soon.

About having $$ for both coins I can assure you I am not new to the online world:

About Jsam Jewelry:

Seller Reputation: (1000+) Verified Buyers

Account Status: Verified

Account Type: US Business

Account Creation Date: Dec. 16, 2004

PayPal Member For: 1 year 9 months 26 days

Also Computer hiker:

A total of 350 coins will be made in silver, colors will really depend on what is ordered. I will post what the final order is when they are sold out.

Edited to add: wow that was quick only 300 left.

Edited by Team Jsam

I thought you changed stuff on the coin that's what took so long, not something on the coinsandpins end............

I ordered 3.5mm they made the die 3.0mm thick, that was part of the deley then production took almost 4 weeks, I am not bashing C&P they did a great job on our signature coin, there was just alot of mistakes made.

Edited by Team Jsam

If memory serves me right:

Ahh, I don't know who is trying to jerk your chain, but dies are irrelivant to coin thickness. The beach ball samples were 3mm but the final product is 3.5mm. No dies had to be remade. I also plan on altering the thickness on our team mini coins and I know I don't need new dies to go from 2mm to 2.5mm.

I am pretty sure that coinsandpins would not be remaking the dies for FREE if they did not have to, we are also making the 3D effect on the front of the coin a bit more deeper to make it stand out more. Coinsandpins has been great to work with from start especially Elyssa putting up with my daily emails ;) and changing my mind every other week.... I am very happy that I chose coinsandpins for our minting as they have been great to work with! Either way the dies do have to be remade I just wanted to keep everybody who has purchased a coin infromed that there was going to be a slight delay. AtlantaGal I appreciate your post but I can assure you my chain is not being jerked... :laughing:

Nice idea, but a PITA for those of us who assume all coins unactivated when coming directly from the original seller and do not check them before putting them into a binder. I think you're going to have problems with this one.

Good point AG, maybe I will place a note in each shipment telling the cacher to run the tracking number to see if they won for those who dont see the forum post. BTW what does PITA mean?

I just spoke to Rich about the coins and they are on track and everything is going smooth, the coins have been made they are just starting the process of putting the tracking numbers on the coins so they should be shipping pretty soon. I will post again when I have a UPS tracking number so I know for sure when they will be here.

Thanks,

Jake

UPDATE

The GeoCredit Card Geocoins arrived today and they look great! I will post some pics later tonight. For anybody who has had trouble reading a tracking numbers on a coin (I have found a few that were real tiny) you wont have an issue with this one the tracking numbers are huge!

Ok now to the fun part shipping all them coins!

Thanks,

Jake

;)

For those who missed out:

If you missed out on this coin please email or PM me with your requests after they are all shipped (by the end of today) I will see how many extras I have should be around 20-30 then I will offer the extras to the first people who requested them. Please note the total amount of 350 did not change I just ended sales with extras left over just in case I needed them.

Jake