Viewing all waypoints with 60csx

Staufman

Using a pocket querie I received 452 caches withing 50 mi. of my location. I assigned icons to them in the "send waypoints" menus. I sent the waypoints to my gpsr and watched the progress indicatior as it went from 1 to 452 waypoints sent. However when I look at them in the gpsr I can only see 50? I must be doing something wrong but haven't a clue. I have set the maximum of waypoints to 1000 in the gps setup menu. They are not in the POI screen either. Guess I'm lost at this point as to how to see all 452. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

The 60CSx will display 50 waypoints when it's in "nearest" mode, and will display all of them when it's in the "by name" mode. Toggle modes in the "find>waypoint" list by pressing "menu."

Note: In the "by name" mode, use the ouiji board to type the first few letters, then press "page" to jump to that spot in the alphabetical list.

Since the question was answered, I'll try a new one. Is there any way to filter out Geocache waypoints? I would prefer to only see the Geocaching waypoints when i go to the Geocahing menu of the 60Cx.

I just hate the way I have 200 Geocaches clogging up my Waypoint menu.

Since the question was answered, I'll try a new one. Is there any way to filter out Geocache waypoints? I would prefer to only see the Geocaching waypoints when i go to the Geocahing menu of the 60Cx.

Nope.

Actually, if you have all of your other waypoints marked with the same symbol, you can have the waypoint list show only that symbol. From the waypoint list, hit MENU>>Show Symbol and select the symbol you want it to show. Obviously, you don't select the closed treasure chest!

More in question 6 of the Waypoints Section of the FAQ.

Nope.

Actually, if you have all of your other waypoints marked with the same symbol, you can have the waypoint list show only that symbol. From the waypoint list, hit MENU>>Show Symbol and select the symbol you want it to show. Obviously, you don't select the closed treasure chest!

More in question 6 of the Waypoints Section of the FAQ.

Excellent! Thanks for pointing that out, it's perfect! I mark all my personal Waypoints with the same default icon so I could just choose that.

Thanks again!