Going Somewhere Slowly: TB Race Update October

GlobalRat

Ooooh been a bit of a shakeup in the top 7 racers over the last few weeks.

Thanks to QFC for getting quite a few TB’s through the gates at Hermanus. There are quite a few race TB’s in the cape at the moment. C’mon Cape Cachers… just coz you’ve visited a cache before doesn’t mean you can’t visit it again ( just don’t log a second find <_< )

Seeing that PE has been reattached to the continent… is there anyone that can help the TB’s through this obstacle and really make for an exciting end to the race <_< . Mother nature is trying it’s utmost to shove eBaai off into the Indian, but for now you guys are still in… so HELP!

Speed Wobble may have been pipped from top notch, but only has the final cache to go… can it stay out of the pitstop long enough… or will someone upset the apple cart.

Will the Travel Bugs time there last few moves with precision or miss out?

It’s still anybody’s race

:wacko::wub::huh:

Speed Wobble may have been pipped from top notch, but only has the final cache to go… can it stay out of the pitstop long enough… or will someone upset the apple cart.

Luckily the only one upsetting apple carts lives in Durban. :laughing:;)

We hope that Speed Wobble will have a fun time in Cape Town like his owner and then catch the GR express back to JHB. We are also hoping that the many backs scratched in the last few weeks will scratch back in a good way. ;)

PE is still clinging on for dear life. Sorry I have been a bit absent from the forums of late. Looks like it was an opertune time to pop in again.

Will try my best to get the TB in and through PE.

Who from up north (apart from Seeker 2) is visiting these shores soon? Wolkynou, QFC, anybody?

It would be a bit sterile to just have the TBs pass through in a stop and go action, granted there is not much activity, but still. I'd like to see the race unfold a bit more naturally, but I'll go with what the TB owners wish for - I think ;).

It would be a bit sterile to just have the TBs pass through in a stop and go action, granted there is not much activity, but still. I'd like to see the race unfold a bit more naturally, but I'll go with what the TB owners wish for - I think :unsure:.

Agreed, but unless there is someone else going there in the next two weeks, it’s just going to trip it up for the TB’s and the race will quite possibly remain a two horse race :laughing: . At least this way the TB’s will have a fighting chance and can fight it out in areas where there is higher activity. :unsure:

It’s a shame that it has to happen in bulk like this towards the end of the race, but it’s been a team effort by numerous cachers from the whole country to try and get these TB’s back on track which is in the spirit of a TB Race. :lol:

A BIG BIG thanks to Bjbez for collecting Rumpus Compass from Forest Getaway and passing it on the Seeker 2, and for Seeker 2 to take it to the Eastern Cape!!!

Please let me know where to drop of the bribary (I mean saying thanks) items. I assume it must have been a thirsty exercise to collect and drop off the TB. :D

Now to find another Geocacher that will be visiting the Eastern Cape or coming from the Eastern Cape to bring Rumpus Compass back to Gauteng :D