Can I list ALL logs on a cache page automatically?

I was hoping to open pages as they open from your EXCELLENT site

Now that is something that greasemonkey might be able to help with, its something I havent learnt yet, but shouldn't be too diffiuclt for someone to come up with a script that detects there are some caches to handirate and directs you are a long page!

I should clarify that GeocacheUK (including the handirate stuff!) is Teasel's baby, I have more of a interest in the Trigs side, just dable in Geocaching, :unsure:

Edit: Rereading your original question again I think I totally missed your question anyway, I am sure the is a script to do that! Have a look at walkergeoffs recent thread something like 'I looking for a script I used to have' (badly paraphrased!) which someone posted a link to a list of scripts!

Edited by barryhunter

Is there a tweak I can do to my account to make all cache pages I open show all logs rather than just the last 5 - like when I open unrated caches listed in the My Stats page http://stats.geocacheuk.com/mystats/ of www.GeocacheUK.com?

My PC knowledge isn't up to writing scripts and macros :) - whatever they are?!!! :)

This may not be much help to you but with GSAK I use the following custom url 'setting' to show all logs on-line:

View All Logs=http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=%gcid&log=y&decrypt=

Is there a tweak I can do to my account to make all cache pages I open show all logs rather than just the last 5 - like when I open unrated caches listed in the My Stats page http://stats.geocacheuk.com/mystats/ of www.GeocacheUK.com?

My PC knowledge isn't up to writing scripts and macros :) - whatever they are?!!! :)

Download Firefox and then Greasemonkey.......

And then go to here. (With thanks to Locusprime for these scripts)

It's easy. If I can do it anyone can.

Oooooops - think you might have already done this......

Edited by Nick & Ali

I got passed onto another thread for some of these answers and posted my thanks there. However, this is so good that I want to publicly say thanks again here - this lot makes FANTASTIC enhancements to using geocaching pages - ALL CACHERS take note.

If you're using IE then immediately change to Firefox, install Greasemonkey then add these scripts, it's that simple - no IT understanding required at all (I have none!).

I now have 1) all logs listed when I open cache pages, 2) OS maps under the listing showing the cache location instead of those useless (in the UK) Groundspeak maps, and 3) I can click on the OS grid ref under the WSGM one and see a 1:25K OS map - fantastic or what?!!!

THANKS all. <_<<_<:wacko:

FMC