Like New! Garmin eTrex Vista Cx w/64mb card and City Navigator 8

Fhantazm

I am selling my backup unit because, franky I dont use it enough to warrant it. I barely have time to use my main unit with my new job. So someone should get a pretty good deal. Heres the skinny:

Includes the unit itself(Vista Cx w/electronic compass and barometric altimeter) without a scratch on it and very little usage. Includes a 64mb microsd card in leu of the 32mb sd card normally included. I also have a legal copy of City Navigator 8 that is registerred to the Vista with one valid registration left that can be used on any map capable garmin(Includes DVD and serial number card). I'm also throwing in a cigarette lighter power adapter to use while in the car. This unit autoroutes very nicely and is a great multifuncion device. I have yet to see any of the accuracy problems currently associated with the Legend/Venture Cx models.

I am asking $245 with the extra City Navigator license and DVD. Or $210 with just the 64mb card filled with as much data as will fit for your area(ususally one state worth).

Email me at fhantazm@gmail.com if interested. I accept and prefer PayPal. Thanks!

PS- I will also be willing to load as much map data on a user provided microsd card as will fit. But the buyer must work out getting me the card. Just email me and ill see what we can do.

img2648largesq9.jpg

Edited by Fhantazm