Would you want to find one?

Niknak77

Hi, I love patches and have them all over my geocaching backpack. So I am thinking of having a patch made with the same image as my wooden nickels and my geo-name on it. Would you want to find and would you use a patch with someone else's name on it? Or would most people just leave it in the cache?

Hi, I love patches and have them all over my geocaching backpack. So I am thinking of having a patch made with the same image as my wooden nickels and my geo-name on it. Would you want to find and would you use a patch with someone else's name on it? Or would most people just leave it in the cache?

I enjoy collecting signature items. So I would love to find a signature patch.

Eagle-2

I enjoy collecting signature items. So I would love to find a signature patch.

Eagle-2

What he said

While I do not collect patches myself a lot of people do. I think they are great items to find in a cache. I like to trade for them with swag that takes up more room. I than keep a few patches in my back pocket for the times when I forget my swag. Always with me, takes up little room and unbreakable, great idea!!!

Because my name is short I use a lot of larger foreign coins or trade dollars which I stamp VO2WW on with metal stamps and use them as my sig items.