HUGE SC event in the planning...

UOTrackers

Yep, I said HUGE! It's about time the rest of this country knows that SC is still here and caching away, so why not invite them to come see what we are all about?!

We're gearing up to have this event in fall of next year. September/October tentatively. We're hoping for a 3 day weekend event that people will want to come to from all over. Think GW but on a smaller scale, we don't have the budget they do, in fact we don't have a budget at all! So we need everyone's help. (Not monitarily) We need your ideas...your experience, and you're talents.

What would you like to see at a BIG SC event? What kind of caching games would you like to play? What sort of caching topics would you want to know more about? Would you like to volunteer to talk about anything or help host a game? Are you especially good at something (caching wise) that you think others would benefit from and are you willing to help teach them?

No one has any sort of requests? I would think that those of you ho enjoy events would have some input to add to this, we're putting on this event for all of ya'll so tell us what youd like!

Good people, good caches, good fun, lots of geocoins good food in that order. Maybe plan some neat cache runs of all types: hikes, numbers, puzzles etc. Shrimp and grits should be on the menu. EGAD I can come up with all sorts of things. We love events.

A few seminars would be great. Things I would love to see covered:

1. Hiding caches, especially concerning getting permissions and what type of blanket permissions there are for SC (possibly GA, NC, and TN since they are nearby states).

2. General puzzle types, how to solve, and where to go for information on new puzzles.