separate posting for interstate TB hotels

Degai

I was wondering if there was some way to post a listing of TB hotels along major highways and roadways on Geocaching.com. I know many of us take trips along these routes and would like to help TBs make their goals getting to certain places. This would be an easy and quick way to pick up some TBs and geocache along the way. Any suggestions? Degai

I was wondering if there was some way to post a listing of TB hotels along major highways and roadways on Geocaching.com. I know many of us take trips along these routes and would like to help TBs make their goals getting to certain places. This would be an easy and quick way to pick up some TBs and geocache along the way. Any suggestions? Degai

You could "find caches along a route"

then filter to only small, regualr, and large contailers (to elimate micros)

then filter to caches that only contain travel bugs (you will lose empty tb motels, though)

Many of these can be found on bookmark lists. Find one and you have a gateway to many others.

Click on my profile. I have a couple of lists of traker/RV friendly caches which may help. They are not all inclusive by any means, but I do try to add and delete as necessary.

You could also check here.

Edited by baloo&bd

Many of these can be found on bookmark lists. Find one and you have a gateway to many others.

I doubt very much that you'll see website functionality designed to call attention to Travel Bug Hotels, given Groundspeak's previously expressed opinions about this type of cache.

I have to agree with this post.....if you are wanting to find just TB hotels along the interstate then look for a bookmark listing of travel bug hotels along the interstate. If you can't find any bookmark lists, then start one of your own! It would take alot of work on your part but you are doing a favor to others who may be wanting a bookmark list of TB hotels along the interstate.