CYBret hits 1800!

The Herd

Awwwww...and after the horrible time I gave you yesterday for turning thirty. Thank you, Amber honey. :)

I owe my success to three things: Pilot coffee, corndogs, and Tornadoes (which I now know are pronounced, "Tor-NAH-does").

So thank you, Amber, for supplying the fuel that keeps me goin'!

:)

I see Cybret has topped 1900 now. Congrats!. Anything special planned for the big 2000?

:rolleyes:

I have a couple of new ones placed now as well,(hint hint) Fossil Creek, which I may have to up to a D3, and Bent Tree, which I placed with my nephew Silver Samurai. He choose the hiding spot and the name, but it's placed to provide an enjoyable little walk more than anything.

Thanks, Cap'n! I was hoping to make the GONIL meet n' greet number 1900 yesterday, but I ended up missing it by two. Instead I found a pretty cool Chicago virtual for 1900.

As for 2000, I have NO idea. Dieseldoc and I are talking about celebrating that milestone together but we're having a hard time deciding on one to do. The weather is going to be a little too miserable to count on something challenging.

Hmmmm...two more caches hidden at your place, huh? Hickory Hill is still one of my favorites. I might have to talk to Doc about making a trip over there! :)

As for Wolverine Warriors wanting my job...if you can take the cut in pay, it's yours. You already have the main requirement down....you sure like to talk a lot!

Thanks, Cap'n! I was hoping to make the GONIL meet n' greet number 1900 yesterday, but I ended up missing it by two. Instead I found a pretty cool Chicago virtual for 1900.

As for 2000, I have NO idea. Dieseldoc and I are talking about celebrating that milestone together but we're having a hard time deciding on one to do. The weather is going to be a little too miserable to count on something challenging.

Hmmmm...two more caches hidden at your place, huh? Hickory Hill is still one of my favorites. I might have to talk to Doc about making a trip over there! :D

As for Wolverine Warriors wanting my job...if you can take the cut in pay, it's yours. You already have the main requirement down....you sure like to talk a lot!

That sounds like a great idea. aintruder2 was back today with extra help for his third attempt at finding Fossil creek, took them 3 or 4 hours to find it, think I'll raise the difficulty to 3 after they both log it.

I would consider a visit by Dieseldoc an honor, as I did your last visit. if you like terrain challenges you have to find It's a Guy Thing,GC4D72. It had two companion caches, ladies only, which is still in play and Just for Kids, which was muggled and archived. I may join the crowd and return to find Ladies only someday, it's bugging me knowing it's back there and I haven't found it. :)

:laughing:

Obviously you've never seen my pay check...and besides...you and I both know that I would grow tired of talking long before you even warmed up....and I'm sure I could get the Herd to agree....

Still waiting for you to arrive and quiet me for the ol' man comment anyways..... :laughing:

Ahoy, Captain Blackbeard!

Keep your eye out this coming Saturday morning for a couple of cachers who plan on hitting a milestone together at Fossil Creek.

DieselDoc and I should be pulling in somewhere around 9:00 am (Indianer Time) to hit our 2000th finds. If you're around we'd love meet you.

We thought about trying for BlackJeep's new mystery...but it's just toooo dang hard. <_<

Bret

Keep your eye out this coming Saturday morning for a couple of cachers who plan on hitting a milestone together at Fossil Creek.

DieselDoc and I should be pulling in somewhere around 9:00 am (Indianer Time) to hit our 2000th finds. If you're around we'd love meet you.

Bret

Once again, wish I had a job like yours!!! Must be nice to get payed to cache!! :lol::wub:

And I love the fact that you gotta come to Indiana to find a cache worthy of a milestone! <_< No good caches in IlliNOISE?? :ph34r: Oh wait that's right it's IlliNOISE!! :wub:

Congrats anyways...have fun! :o

Heather of Wolverine Warriors

Edited by Wolverine Warriors

We thought about trying for BlackJeep's new mystery...but it's just toooo dang hard. <_<

Bret

Unless something unforseen occurs I'll be here and looking forward to it.

I almost met Blackjeep when he found Hickory Hill, I was sitting in my porch swing and saw a blackjeep go by heading south, but there are so many vehicles that go on back I didn't think twice about it until his log popped up later. :ph34r:

And I love the fact that you gotta come to Indiana to find a cache worthy of a milestone! :wub: No good caches in IlliNOISE?? :ph34r: Oh wait that's right it's IlliNOISE!! :lol:

Congrats anyways...have fun! :wub:

I'll have you know that many of my MILESTONES are from the Hoosier state! Those Hoosiers do have some good caches!

Oh, and the only "milestone" I have in Michigan is that's where I found my 666th cache. That says something too, huh? <_<

Bret

Bret

What order areyou doing those in, I'd like to see a "Happy 2000 Bunny Dance" :ph34r:

What order areyou doing those in, I'd like to see a "Happy 2000 Bunny Dance" :D

Come on over! We're meeting at the Pilot just outside of Brazil at 8:30 am (IndiaNER time).

Spectators are welcome! :D

Bret

I-70 and SR59 ?

Yup.

They got the best coffee there.

Not so sure about OTHER Pilot stations.

:(

What order areyou doing those in, I'd like to see a "Happy 2000 Bunny Dance" :D

Come on over! We're meeting at the Pilot just outside of Brazil at 8:30 am (IndiaNER time).

Spectators are welcome! :(

Bret

WOW, I spent the night there (in the truck..of course) , wish I read email before I pulled out at 8:15 am!! Bet I just missed you guys!

BTW, Yes Pilot DOES have the best coffee!! and all Pilot's use the same coffee, so they are great at other Pilot's too!

What order areyou doing those in, I'd like to see a "Happy 2000 Bunny Dance" :(

Spectators are welcome! :D

Bret

WOW, I spent the night there (in the truck..of course) , wish I read email before I pulled out at 8:15 am!! Bet I just missed you guys!

BTW, Yes Pilot DOES have the best coffee!! and all Pilot's use the same coffee, so they are great at other Pilot's too!

Read it again...we're not gonna be there until Saturday. :D

Are you sure all Pilots are the same? I got the impression that Amber didn't know how to make coffee right at her store. :D

Bret

I'll have you know that many of my MILESTONES are from the Hoosier state! Those Hoosiers do have some good caches!

Oh, and the only "milestone" I have in Michigan is that's where I found my 666th cache. That says something too, huh? :P

Bret

:D Wait a minute, I know you haven't found any of my caches....and I'm mildly disturbed by the fact that some OTHER cacher got MY HONOR of being number 666!! :D

Hmmmm I think I smell a series of caches coming on....... :D That's right up my alley....it would at least keep YOUR KIND out of the state!! :D:(:D

Ahhhummm....Mister Moderator sir, this is starting to sound like some sort of publicity stunt for Pilot stations, isn't that hazing the lines a little?? :(

Sorry, I had to do that!! Used to be a manager of one of the competitors! :D

Oh, and the only "milestone" I have in Michigan is that's where I found my 666th cache. That says something too, huh? :P

Bret

:D Wait a minute, I know you haven't found any of my caches....and I'm mildly disturbed by the fact that some OTHER cacher got MY HONOR of being number 666!! :D

Hmmmm I think I smell a series of caches coming on....... :D That's right up my alley....it would at least keep YOUR KIND out of the state!! :D:(:D

Does it at least help that I found my 666th cache with umc? I mean he's from Michigan and is as close to the spawn of Satan as anyone I've met! :)

Woohoo, I get to be the first to congradulate you online for your 2000 cache find, and I truely enjoyed watching you, Dieseldoc and Blackjeep Squadron find it. :(

And thanks again for the magnet, that should finally solve the mouse problem here. :huh:

The deed is done! The cache is found! Now I just have to write the log. Unfortunately that will have to wait...I have to go perform a wedding....poor idiots. B)

It was great to meet you and your dog, Cap'n! Yet another great cache! Thanks!

Bret

Woohoo, I get to be the first to congradulate you online for your 2000 cache find, and I truely enjoyed watching you, Dieseldoc and Blackjeep Squadron find it. :(

And thanks again for the magnet, that should finally solve the mouse problem here. B)

The deed is done! The cache is found! Now I just have to write the log. Unfortunately that will have to wait...I have to go perform a wedding....poor idiots. :huh:

Bret

Hey Bret! A funny thing happened about an hour after I left you, Doc and Capt. Blackbeard. I was at a covered bridge NE of Greencastle and a red truck pulled up. Figured I was going to get a “what are you doing here” buy instead I heard “Oh, I new that had to be you”. I turned around and it was 5¢.

I asked him what he was doing all the way up there and he said he trying to get #1000 and only needed 2 more.

SO…I got to see you and Doc get your 2000th and 5¢ get his 1000th today!!!!!!!

BJS

Woohoo, I get to be the first to congradulate you online for your 2000 cache find, and I truely enjoyed watching you, Dieseldoc and Blackjeep Squadron find it. :)

And thanks again for the magnet, that should finally solve the mouse problem here. ;)

The deed is done! The cache is found! Now I just have to write the log. Unfortunately that will have to wait...I have to go perform a wedding....poor idiots. :)

Bret

Hey Bret! A funny thing happened about an hour after I left you, Doc and Capt. Blackbeard. I was at a covered bridge NE of Greencastle and a red truck pulled up. Figured I was going to get a “what are you doing here” buy instead I heard “Oh, I new that had to be you”. I turned around and it was 5¢.

I asked him what he was doing all the way up there and he said he trying to get #1000 and only needed 2 more.

SO…I got to see you and Doc get your 2000th and 5¢ get his 1000th today!!!!!!!

BJS

I hope he got it..............