visit to JHB

Discombob

Depends again on the ol' question quality VS Quantity.

If you want quality (have an internet connection and a car) then do (GCYAAD) The Rawgnet Trilogy by Loads Of Cache. (this cache will match a few of your cache's theme... B)

If you are looking for quantity you could try

Deuce, Koeksister, Tranquility, Flamboyant and River View

Will think of some more soon.

Part 2

No chance i can make it by Friday i fear. Possibly Saturday evening only.

I was quite keen on the Rawgnet trilogy, but based on your log of 6 visits and internet connection needed to solve it, I dont think I'd manage in my short stay - besides, I havent managed to figure out the initial writing puzzle anyway - you JHB guys make such difficult puzzle caches, and with me spending all my free time seeing what caches are there, theres no time to try and solve any of the puzzles :)

you JHB guys make such difficult puzzle caches, and with me spending all my free time seeing what caches are there, theres no time to try and solve any of the puzzles :blink:

Tut tut tut..... it's not about the numbers Bob :unsure::unsure: Perhaps it will all become clear once you get some good Gauteng air into your lungs. :o

You know the number, so give us a shout when you're up :lol:

Of course its about numbers when I have Globalrat and the huskies to overtake :)

I'm all in favour of doing long ardous hikes to go and find a scenicly placed cache, but when one just lacks the brain power or ISDN connection required, what's a man to do?

It seems my trip has been delayed though. I hope to try for next week instead.