Top Geocoin Approved Design

Fazanten

I reserved some, and got a a confirmation e-mail, but have not gotten an invoice. Should I have gotten one already?

I am working on sending the payment requests at the moment. But with over 200 orders, this is quite a job :P . So I expect to send an invoice to everyone within a week.

I received a PayPal invoice, but would like to include insurance on shipping. Will you send a new invoice for the coin plus shipping? I didn't see an option for adding insurance, but did see your statement to let you know if we'd like insurance.

Thanks!

If you want an insurance on shipping, please let me know by E-mail. Please cancel the first payment request and I will send you a new one with the extra shipping costs.

Since you have a custom prefix, does that mean you're minting 1000 of these?

Yes there are exactly 1000 pieces of these Top Geocoins minted :laughing:

Wow, you don't see that very often anymore unless it's a state or country coin.

Yes, great isn't it :laughing:

In the mean while everything is Sold out

edit: everything is sold out

Edited by Fazanten

Oh my gosh! This is probably one of the most FUN coins EVER!! We sat around and played with it all day. Don't think it will make it into the binder! I wish I had ordered more than one! :D If any happen to show up, I would like to have another one, two, three!!!! lol This thing will spin for over 3 minutes if spun right and nothing gets in its way! Then it actually stopped on its tip, not leaning to any side! Now, how's that for balance! Totally an awesome coin!!! :D