Waymarking slow?

Slow = Popular <_<

Maybe it is slow because this would be the weekend before Waymarking 2.0 is launched. The Lackey pool is probably working double-time to make sure everything is ready to go for the big roll-out.

That's my guess. Where do we send the pizza order to keep them energized?

<_< The Blue Quasar

Edited by The Blue Quasar

the site is down.

i am unauthorized to do anything with Waymarking in the address. but how long is this supposed to take? will i try back tonight or have to wait an unspecified amount of time.....

is it not in 'the plan' to inform the stakeholders (us users) of things sich as this? not even a forum posting hint (but now the slowness is a sign of this coming). if this were geocaching i bet there would have been something at the top of the home page alerting to the impending action. Waymarking still says 'group deadline has passed' does it not? i dont know, i am not authorized.

the site is down.

i am unauthorized to do anything with Waymarking in the address. but how long is this supposed to take? will i try back tonight or have to wait an unspecified amount of time.....

is it not in 'the plan' to inform the stakeholders (us users) of things sich as this? not even a forum posting hint (but now the slowness is a sign of this coming). if this were geocaching i bet there would have been something at the top of the home page alerting to the impending action. Waymarking still says 'group deadline has passed' does it not? i dont know, i am not authorized.

Look Up. It's in the pinned thread above. B)B)

Announcement

It was also referenced earlier today here and last week Jeremy announced in one of the Waymarking threads that today was the release day.

The unauthorized is a bit odd since there was a redirect explaining what was going on this morning. B)

The unauthorized is a bit odd since there was a redirect explaining what was going on this morning. B)

Right before the release we needed to make it accessible internally before the launch. It was easier just to do an IP address allow to make the finishing touches.

Maybe it is my system, but the top of the new page looks like it isn't loading.

Also, I can't see any of my Waymarks... in fact, none of the links work either. When I manually go to www.Waymarking.com and select "My Page", I get the CSS stuff, but the rest is blank.

Further... except the root page, everything is just white with text.

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7

Even accessing links in emails I received give me a 404 Error.

B) The Blue Quasar

Maybe it is my system, but the top of the new page looks like it isn't loading.

Also, I can't see any of my Waymarks... in fact, none of the links work either. When I manually go to www.Waymarking.com and select "My Page", I get the CSS stuff, but the rest is blank.

Further... except the root page, everything is just white with text.

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.7

Even accessing links in emails I received give me a 404 Error.

B) The Blue Quasar

well you are getting in, im using IE (whatever.something) and just get a runtime error.