Caches in William B. Umstead State Park NC

Stevens 911

Myself and several other geocachers will be camping in William B. Umstead State Park near Raleigh NC next weekend and could use some help finding out if there are any caches in the park. For some reason I'm having trouble locating any through normal searches. If anyone has found any or hidden any in the park I would greatly appreciate the names of them so that we can hunt them down. Thanks!

Stevens 911

Myself and several other geocachers will be camping in William B. Umstead State Park near Raleigh NC next weekend and could use some help finding out if there are any caches in the park. For some reason I'm having trouble locating any through normal searches. If anyone has found any or hidden any in the park I would greatly appreciate the names of them so that we can hunt them down. Thanks!

Stevens 911

Umstead, being a state park, doesn't allow caches although there are still two virtuals in there. GC5BEB and GC5BED. There are tons all around the park though.

Stevens 911

Umstead, being a state park, doesn't allow caches although there are still two virtuals in there. GC5BEB and GC5BED. There are tons all around the park though.

Thanks for the help. I didn't know that caches weren't allowed in State Parks. That seems like perfect locations. Thanks again.