Private messages being ignored.

Took me a while :lol: but I see now why the messages that I have attached to some "Waymark" submissions have been ignored and left unanswered.

If an "Officer" receives and reviews a "Waymark" he-she is unable to see the attached note therefore not able to reply to anyone that might want some clarification, has a suggestion or comment to pass along without writing to the whole group.. Probably some "Leaders" never read or even check when a "Waymark" is already approved by one of the "Officers"

How about giving all "Officers", not just the "Leader", the right to read the "Private Messages" ???

Took me a while :lol: but I see now why the messages that I have attached to some "Waymark" submissions have been ignored and left unanswered.

If an "Officer" receives and reviews a "Waymark" he-she is unable to see the attached note therefore not able to reply to anyone that might want some clarification, has a suggestion or comment to pass along without writing to the whole group.. Probably some "Leaders" never read or even check when a "Waymark" is already approved by one of the "Officers"

How about giving all "Officers", not just the "Leader", the right to read the "Private Messages" ???

I asked about this a few weeks ago. I am under the impression as well that only the catregory leader (as well as the waymark owner) can see the private messages in that field of a waymark. I think some people tested it and said that they could see it, but I am never sure. Any official word on this?