Geocoin Credit Card ?

Prowler53

Nooooo that's not my credit card number....lol. But you can try to order something with them and see if they work....:lol:

This was something I was just messing around with on the PC at work.

Had this credit card Idea in my head and just sat there adding stuff as I went along.....lol. Who knows....If I get enough response I might have some coins done. Some Pretty good Idea's in the thread.....lol

I like the Cache Miles :P

Ok......I'm keeping a tally

so far:

1 vote for blank coin

0 votes for "Bugs B. Biting"

LOL

BLANK

Well it looks like someone took the credit card idea and put it up for pre-sale today.

I guess I should not post my Idea's before I'm ready to run with them.

good luck with your coin team_jsam.

Well it looks like someone took the credit card idea and put it up for pre-sale today.

I guess I should not post my Idea's before I'm ready to run with them.

good luck with your coin team_jsam.

Thought Prowler53 was doing this coin?

Yea it looks like at least 3 of us were working on the same idea, I stared the art for this coin about 3 weeks before Prowler53's thread. Another cacher also stated that they have been working on the same idea. I was going to offer this coin before my United We Cache coin but decided to do the United one first. Great minds think alike Iguess. <_<

Yea it looks like at least 3 of us were working on the same idea, I stared the art for this coin about 3 weeks before Prowler53's thread. Another cacher also stated that they have been working on the same idea. I was going to offer this coin before my United We Cache coin but decided to do the United one first. Great minds think alike Iguess. ;)

I had sent one off to the Geocoin store about 5 weeks ago. As of right now however it is not being done, which is fine by me, I have enough other designs being looked at! It is a VERY good idea!

Edited by UOTrackers

Prowler53 I hope my coin does not change your mind I really hope you still make yours like I said I will order some for sure!

I need to think about it. I was thinking about doing the blank space for everyone to engrave their user name on the coin. So it would be a little different. I don't think I would do enough for an Icon though....It would be a small run of maybe 100-200 coins.

I need a few days to think about it.

Yea it looks like at least 3 of us were working on the same idea, I stared the art for this coin about 3 weeks before Prowler53's thread. Another cacher also stated that they have been working on the same idea. I was going to offer this coin before my United We Cache coin but decided to do the United one first. Great minds think alike Iguess. :laughing:

I had sent one off to the Geocoin store about 5 weeks ago. As of right now however it is not being done, which is fine by me, I have enough other designs being looked at! It is a VERY good idea!

Yes......I knew there was a third party that was thinking about the same idea.

I guess we should have gotten together and made it a joint effort.

Anyway........there are alot of ideas floating around in my little head also ;)

I'm going to think about it for a few days and then I'll decide if I want to do this coin or not.

I may end up with a whole new plan.

Since I've done 2 personal coins already I wanted to do a generic coin that everyone could enjoy and make it there own.