Drug Bust or Geocache

So my girlfriend and I placed a cache right outside of her work so she could watch people find it and hopefully go down and talk with them. So far she has seen a bunch of people. The cache is also called I am Watching You!!! Because of all the tinted windows and the ability for people to see you caching and what not. So my girlfriend told some of her coworkers about geocaching but not all of them, some of them saw people going to the spot and finding it, well the owner of the company though it was a drug deal going down so he went down himself to check it out and to his suprise found a film cannister and brought it back up to work, to investigate it, finally figured out what it was and my girlfriend's manager told the owner about it and got a good laugh about it, and then the manager got a good laugh telling my girlfriend. Just thought it was a funny story to tell.

Man, that's such a cool story, was thinking of doing something similar. Reminds me of the one time I came hurtling out of some trees after finding a cache. It was a steep downhill and I didn't see that there were people in the road watching me. They thought I was very suspicious. Good thing I had a geocaching sticker on the back of my car.

not being a boring sod but she should have asked fist so that the manager and boss could have got enjoyment as well. this could so easily have been a "be carefull to always get permission" story about your girlfriend loosing her job! :laughing::rolleyes:

That's right, because companies are really picky about film canisters. <_<

not being a boring sod but she should have asked fist so that the manager and boss could have got enjoyment as well. this could so easily have been a "be carefull to always get permission" story about your girlfriend loosing her job! :D:D

That's right, because companies are really picky about film canisters. :o

no but some people are really anal about that sort of thing and the manager could have had a major sense of humour failure and come up with some BS bringing the company into disrepute or something.

or are you saying that film canasters don't need the land owners permission? :D:D:D:D;):D

Edited by nobby.nobbs
not being a boring sod but she should have asked fist so that the manager and boss could have got enjoyment as well. this could so easily have been a "be carefull to always get permission" story about your girlfriend loosing her job! :D:D

That's right, because companies are really picky about film canisters. ;)

no but some people are really anal about that sort of thing and the manager could have had a major sense of humour failure and come up with some BS bringing the company into disrepute or something.

or are you saying that film canasters don't need the land owners permission? :D:D:D:D:D:o

I'm not sure about film canisters, but depedning on a few things, there might have been some issues playiung frisbee there... :D