MOGA 2007 Coin

Brawny Bear

Just wondering if there was any interest in the 2007 MOGA coin. We have about 200 that we will sell to the public. The rest will be given to the MOGA participants.

Coin Page Here

The coins will be antique bronze. See the above link for full details.

Here is the die art...

coin-art.jpg

Keep in mind that this is a fundraiser for the event and not a profit venture. Shipping is included. No International Shipments outside US or Canada. Other destinations will have to contact me.

Coins will not ship until March 25th 2007.

Thanks for your support!

Mike

Brawny Bear

I'd like 2, but I am not going to pay for them now. That's rediculous. Is there any way to reserve them and pay closer to the event?

Depending on how fast they sell, they might ship long before the event. However, we cannot take reservations now. That may change in the near future.. The committee will decide later this month..

We will take preorders for the coins. We will also take reservations. To reserve a coin, limit 2 per person and no overseas orders please, Please send a private email to coins at mogageo.com. Please include the following:

• Name
  • Address
  • City and State
  • Zipcode
  • email address
  • Geocaching Name

Thanks!

I forgot to add... Indicate how many coins you want...

I got a few emails with no qty..

Thanks

We will order the coins around January 15th. Should have them by the end of February at the latest. There are still plenty of coins left to order. After January 15th, we will have a good idea of how many are going to be left over from the event. We will take reservations only after the 15th and they will be shipped after the event. Preorders and registrations prior to the 15th will guarantee a coin.

Thanks for helping support MOGA (The largest geocaching competition in the world, now in it's 4th year!)

Mike

<BUMP>

Last Chance before I open it up on other forums / websites.. I will also take foreign orders now. We ordered coins today. However, there didn't seem to be too much of a demand so we knocked it back to 250 total.

Coins will go out as soon as we get them.

Please see earlier post on how to place reservation if interested.

Thanks,

Brawny Bear et al,

Got my pewter MOGA geocoin (number 72!) and somehow lost the activation code for it. My other half has activation codes for his, but for some reason, it doesn't work with mine? ( we pre-reged, and got the coin in the packet)

Anyhoo, love the coin. Especially love the way the words and numbers are readable- some coins the writing is too small for us old folks to be able to tell whats what on the coin. And are there enough leftovers for us to buy more?

Brawny Bear et al,

Got my pewter MOGA geocoin (number 72!) and somehow lost the activation code for it. My other half has activation codes for his, but for some reason, it doesn't work with mine? ( we pre-reged, and got the coin in the packet)

Anyhoo, love the coin. Especially love the way the words and numbers are readable- some coins the writing is too small for us old folks to be able to tell whats what on the coin. And are there enough leftovers for us to buy more?

Same here...I have a bronze and silver that needs to be activated, but I have no code.

However, I *did* have the code for my XLE satin gold MOGA coin. :blink:

Did Brawny Bear make it out of MOGA alive? <_< It'd be nice to know where the coins are.

I emailed him about my coins and their activation codes...he said he'd send them to me last night...but alas, no codes. <_<

I'll try to send this link out to the SLAGA mailing list...

Ok. I've got the activation codes for the coins that did not have them.

Just email me at Bridget.Griffin@lcef.org and I will email them to you. Remember that I need the Tracking number from the coin.

Also, for those that mail order coins. They will be mailed out this week. We will work on it tonight. Thanks for your patience. Brawny Bear didn't get home from MOGA until Monday night and has been literally swamped with work.

BWAT

The coins were not due to ship out until after MOGA. MOGA is now over and they will be shipping out this week.

Appreciate the update, thanks.

Edited for pointless dribble :lostsignal:

This is the list I have.. I have not listed the quantities.

Paid in Advance:

The Moop Along

GoBolts!

RattlingCrew

NikNak77

stvanme

Walkin' Ed

Big JohnP

mohr11

HiDude_98

Marky

Windkissed

Horsegeeks

fairyhoney

DSPSTIFFY

Reservations:

Golfin'Fool and Me too!

Cornerstone4

Whitebear

tomturtle

OshnDoc

rivercity

Atlanta Gal

We will be sending the paid for coins out in the morning. The reservations will be filled when we have a paypal payment. We will invoice later tonight for the number of coins you asked for.

Thanks everyone for your patience. It has been a trying period with the event. Fortunately, it was well attended and will be bigger next year. 4 years running and we are set for the 5th!

Thanks for your support!

Mike

<BUMP>

Last Chance before I open it up on other forums / websites.. I will also take foreign orders now. We ordered coins today. However, there didn't seem to be too much of a demand so we knocked it back to 250 total.

Coins will go out as soon as we get them.

Please see earlier post on how to place reservation if interested.

Thanks,

The problem was, we got the coins Thursday before the event. Talk about close! Had no idea it would take as long as it did and we had to scramble...

Brawny Bear