Geo-dogs

Super_Nate

I am working on an event that will be dedicated to the Geo-dogs in our community. I am wanting to get pictures of different dogs next to cache containers that I can upload on my event page. If you have any then please post them.

Has to be "next to cache containers"? I fairly frequently take pictures of my dogs - who always cache with me - NEAR caches, but don't take pics WITH caches.

I am working on an event that will be dedicated to the Geo-dogs in our community. I am wanting to get pictures of different dogs next to cache containers that I can upload on my event page. If you have any then please post them.

Take a look at my entry for cache GCVEGJ. I've got a picture there of the family & the dog.

Those are wonderful pictures, and excatally what I was looking for. Thanks everyone!

If anyone has anymore then I would appreciate it.

My idea is dogs are just a part of Geocaching as humans are and I am going to host a dog-friendly event in my area that will me dog-friendly and will hopefully attract a lot of people with dogs to come. This thread will make a great link for the page.

Great pictures....this is gonna make for one really cool event! I knew people cached with their dogs, but I never knew so many pictures were taken. I would post of my two dogs at caches but I've never taken any pictures of them with a cache. Trust me, after seeing all of these.....I'm gonna get right on it! Lets see, They might go with me to Virgin Falls next weekend so I'll post them at those really cool caches.

SuperNate --

You said in your original post that you were going to use the picture in a web page.

Post a link to that when you have it done. Curious to see how it all comes out.

Here's a picture of our dog in the location of the cache. His smarter end is showing in this pic...

MaxxChecking.jpg

:cry: YES! If I were to vote for the best dog pic, that has to be it right there. I'll use it! Thanks!

These probably won't work for the purposes of the thread, since they're both NEAR caches but don't show the containers...

Where having dogs trained to hold a stay is useful :cry: (They're actually trained to pose for cameras, for that matter) And yes, that's a cache spot; Little Chapel on the Hill, in Rising Sun, Maryland.

9ef5d08c-256f-46f6-96b8-043469ed4461.jpg

Below another cache spot:

353c0923-2e90-422e-b4d6-72686e1f046f.jpg

Edited by cimawr

SuperNate --

You said in your original post that you were going to use the picture in a web page.

Post a link to that when you have it done. Curious to see how it all comes out.

Here's a picture of our dog in the location of the cache. His smarter end is showing in this pic...

MaxxChecking.jpg

:cry: YES! If I were to vote for the best dog pic, that has to be it right there. I'll use it! Thanks!

It is for a Geo-dog Geocaching event that I am going to be hosting in my area. Yes, when the event is published I will post a link on this thread and also will personally email you OuttaHand.....no problem!

I just uploaded the pictures that were posted on this thread since October 6. From this point on, if anymore pictures appear on this thread I will not use them for my listing. If you want your dog to be a part of the Geo-dog gallary on the Geo-dog event page, then you will need to post a note and upload the pictures.

Pictures on this thread are still welcome as it would stay on-topic...but just know that unless you post them they will not appear on the Geo-dog event page.

PLEASE limit the pictures to dogs with cache containers. I will have to delete pictures of just random dogs. Dogs with travel bugs are okay, but try not to post to many of those kind.

Whats the weather like during Thanksgiving there? I may do something crazy like make a road just for this event. :D

WOW! I've never had someone take a road trip to come to one of my events...That is way to cool. I hope it works out for you. Let me know if you choose to come and I can give you pointers on caches in the area. As soon as the event is over and the people leave, I might be finding a few of the new caches in the area...but it can't last long because I have another appointment to make later in the evening and then leave to go out of town the next day. For as much as I would love to, I likely won't be able to do any cache tours of the area.

Chattanooga is only 10-15 minutes from where the event is happening. Try the zip code 30736...it is a little closer to the event. The weather is in the 40's that time of year and this event will be outdoors, so plan for that!

I do want to clarify myself, I think I worded my previous post kindda confusing.

If you want your geo-dog to be part of the Geo-dog event gallary, then post a note to the event page, and upload the photo yourself the waypoint is GCY1JF

Remember to only make the pictures dogs with cache containers.

I do want to clarify myself, I think I worded my previous post kindda confusing.

If you want your geo-dog to be part of the Geo-dog event gallary, then post a note to the event page, and upload the photo yourself the waypoint is GCY1JF

What about at virtuals??? We have a few pretty good examples of those.

What about at virtuals??? We have a few pretty good examples of those.

I'm going to say no to that question...I realize that is a cache, but I want to limit pictures of dogs WITH cache CONTAINERS.

If you want to post your picture of dogs at virtuals here on this thread then you are more than welcome to because it follows the topic at hand.