to SINGOCACHERS

Spa Susi

Hello Singocachers . Why are we waiting ? are we all sitting in front of computer getting croxx eyes and frozen shoulder trying to solve "desk top" puzzle.(no offence to yr cache ,whatever, but i want to contact mother earth. Ive had it trying to contact em, GD Aliens. FGS lets get some good old outdoor catchers going!

A nice walk in the park, a roll in the mud , a sit by the stream kinda cache. My skin is having mozi repellent withdrawal symptoms. My geoeyes are fading. My weekend is filled by sitting by poolside having beer. Help. I want to be normal again.

Hello Singocachers . Why are we waiting ? are we all sitting in front of computer getting croxx eyes and frozen shoulder trying to solve "desk top" puzzle.(no offence to yr cache ,whatever, but i want to contact mother earth. Ive had it trying to contact em, GD Aliens. FGS lets get some good old outdoor catchers going!

A nice walk in the park, a roll in the mud , a sit by the stream kinda cache. My skin is having mozi repellent withdrawal symptoms. My geoeyes are fading. My weekend is filled by sitting by poolside having beer. Help. I want to be normal again.

Very quiet for sometime, I found best to spend the weekend was Ubin cycle, then Thai Temple. A lot of thing going to change there, The Thai temple have to relocated somewhere in the main land Singapore. But the trail was really good. If good luck will meet with wild bore. Duian season can pick durian, and this will not last for long.

Another place was the central catchment area. It will kill you all day long if you enjoy it.

Happy geocaching.