Caches Up For Adoption

KiwiGary

Hi,

We much sadness :D , we are leaving England to return to our homeland of New Zealand. We are very sad to be leaving all our new caching friends in England.

If you keen to say goodbye in person, you should see us both at our event on October 18th. It can be accessed via this link.

Anyway obviously it will be very hard for us to maintain our caches from 18279 kms away, that’s 11,358 miles for the English among you ;). So if you think these caches are worth saving and you have the time to maintain them, then please put your name forward to adopt the ones that interest you.

We have created a bookmark with all our caches; you can access it by clicking here.

KiwiGary’s and KiwiTulip’s Caches up for adoption

If you are ever get to New Zealand, be sure and drop us a line if you need a local caching guide :rolleyes:.

Any caches not adopted will be archived on 14 October 2006, and then removed from their hides to prevent Geotrash.

Thanks

Gary and Margaret

Edited by KiwiGary

We would love to have the honour of adopting one of your caches, but I'm sorry to say that all your caches are a little bit outside our area to be able to realistically maintain :rolleyes:.

As we can't adopt any of your caches we would love to make you a final farewell bacon buttie at The Big Freeze, hope you can make it!

Edited by Phillimore Clan

Now you've learnt the civilised ways of the people of the Mother Country,please go forth and educate the NZ tribe "knowen" as "The Westies" ;)

I tried a similar thing in New Lynn a few years back and even Parramatta,west of Sydney.....Didn't work though! ;)

Fo those who don't know what I mean......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westies_(people)

Edited by currykev

Now you've learnt the civilised ways of the people of the Mother Country,please go forth and educate the NZ tribe "knowen" as "The Westies" :D

I tried a similar thing in New Lynn a few years back and even Parramatta,west of Sydney.....Didn't work though! ;)

Well we are Westies, so no education needed. We have full knowledge of the westie ways. We both grew up in Henderson in West Auckland.

That reminds me I had better get my AC DC shirt and my black jumper out of storage ;)

See ya...Gary

Now you've learnt the civilised ways of the people of the Mother Country,please go forth and educate the NZ tribe "knowen" as "The Westies" :rolleyes:

I tried a similar thing in New Lynn a few years back and even Parramatta,west of Sydney.....Didn't work though! :lol:

Well we are Westies, so no education needed. We have full knowledge of the westie ways. We both grew up in Henderson in West Auckland.

That reminds me I had better get my AC DC shirt and my black jumper out of storage :laughing:

See ya...Gary

Well Gary,as a mark of Westie respect,and embaressment... I will now have a NZ avatar for the next few days. :P

And also....West Auckland is a bit nicer than East Acton,so I am rather envious!

Best wishes,

KiwiKev (but from London)

Sorry I won't be able to get to your "farewell event", its just too far away! It was good to meet you at a couple of events and cache with you, and interesting to see you had followed me around Maeshafn last weekend!

Best wishes, and whatever the future holds, have fun.

Liz

Hey, I'm on holiday next week... got nothing planned or better to do with my time so I'll go caching! See you at your farewell event. Fills the middle of the week in nicely, a days caching around Milton Keynes. Give me a wave if you see one of my travel bug vehicles around the area, probably P99!

Will you be placing any caches out for the event. lol! :anibad: