mid-east anglian cachers - where are you all?

I have just been checking the cache pages in my local area. There are 60 caches in a 14 mile radius from my home coords (Thetford area) but only one has been found today! There has been very little activity in weeks, my new caches which went live a fornight ago have hardly been visited. What are the local cachers up to? Have they all found something better to do - I know there isn't anything better than caching!! :)

I have just been checking the cache pages in my local area. There are 60 caches in a 14 mile radius from my home coords (Thetford area) but only one has been found today! There has been very little activity in weeks, my new caches which went live a fornight ago have hardly been visited. What are the local cachers up to? Have they all found something better to do - I know there isn't anything better than caching!! :lol:

The nutters love caching :P but are restricted by school and pre-school times :rolleyes: I will get to your neck of the woods soon but it is slightly too far to do whilst littlenut is at pre-school :laughing:

If I could get to the caches safely from Thetford train st I would do them, but most seem to be not easy for walkers to get to. The buses are useless.

There are three in Thetford within very easy walk of the station. - Castle Park, Nesting Habits and Thetford Priory, none more than .5 miles away. so come for a day out! :D There are even a pair of cachers, Nomads for Now, running the Subway Sandwich bar in the main shopping street.