Mas OSX & .loc Files

:blink: Hello All!!! I am running a Mac OSX 10.4.7 not with the intel processor. Is there any program that I can get that will open up the .loc files on the geocaching cache pages? I am thinking of buying a program called Guest PC which allows you to install windows xp on your mac but wondering if there is an easier way???? Any input on this would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

What do you want to do with the .loc files? You can open them in a text editor like TextEdit, but it will not make much sense to read.

If you want to use them with your GPS, I would download GPSBabel+. It's a free program that will load the waypoints from the .loc file directly into your GPS unit. It will also convert the .loc to other file types if you need it.

What do you want to do with the .loc files? You can open them in a text editor like TextEdit, but it will not make much sense to read.

If you want to use them with your GPS, I would download GPSBabel+. It's a free program that will load the waypoints from the .loc file directly into your GPS unit. It will also convert the .loc to other file types if you need it.

I was trying to download the GPSBabel proram but when I go to the download page I am not which file I need to download??? Can you help me out?? There are 4 files listed under the program (i386.rpm src.rpm tar.gz and the zip file which is for windows) ...Just not sure which is the correct one for my computer...

I was trying to download the GPSBabel proram but when I go to the download page I am not which file I need to download??? Can you help me out?? There are 4 files listed under the program (i386.rpm src.rpm tar.gz and the zip file which is for windows) ...Just not sure which is the correct one for my computer...

Doh! Sorry - I sent you the page for the windoze and Linux versions, even though I have a Mac, too!

Friends shouldn't let friends post when tired.