Wirral Caches

CrazyL200

Just for the fun of it, I've created a bookmark list of all the caches on the Wirral. :laughing:

Wirral Caches

This was done by using Caches along a route, with no filters and a search distance of 4.5 miles either side of the route.

The things we do when bored !!! :P

Should be out caching, not stuck in front of a pc on a Saturday afternoon :D

Cheers that will come in handy for me :D

Well... technically anything further South than Eastham is not Wirral....but cheshire

BUT

I think most cachers in the area regard "the wirral caching area" to be down as far south as Chester!!

I have an arbitary line(ish)

The Dee, north(ish) outskirts of Chester(ish), Ellesmere Port(ish) and anything I consider might be(ish).

It's all (ish) though :D:D:P

Yes Nick... really useful list...

particularly so now that Great defenders have had a cache placeing spree!!!!!

Ah............ but, the more recent(ish) ones are outside of the CrazyL200 version of the Wirral(ish) borders :D:P

Hee hee... true... but still... a great list!!!!!

Yes Nick... really useful list...

particularly so now that Great defenders have had a cache placeing spree!!!!!

Ah............ but, the more recent(ish) ones are outside of the CrazyL200 version of the Wirral(ish) borders :D:P

Hee hee... true... but still... a great list!!!!!

Absolutely, and on the TO DO list :D

(ish)

Is there a way to get Google Maps to display only the caches included in a PQ?

I would like to get a map of all the Caches in the Wirrel PQ so I can work out a driving route through them (all?)

Any help appreciated?

Brian.

Part of The Jones'

Yes, but you'll need to validate your membership and become a premium member to get to the PQ pages.

Each PQ then has a button to "Preview in Google Maps".

Hope that helps.

Is there a way to get Google Maps to display only the caches included in a PQ?

I would like to get a map of all the Caches in the Wirrel PQ so I can work out a driving route through them (all?)

Any help appreciated?

Brian.

Part of The Jones'

Yes, but you'll need to validate your membership and become a premium member to get to the PQ pages.

Each PQ then has a button to "Preview in Google Maps".

Hope that helps.

I've got a Premium membership (The Jones') thanks for the info - you have to make the bookmark into a PQ then view it.

Works well - thanks!

Brian.

Wirral as signposted is a political definition

Wirral penisula was always Cheshire with local councils and Liverpool was Lancashire before the London-based government messed about with boundaries and created these big unwieldy Metropolitan areas

So.......... Wirral in that sense is as far down as the Chester boundary :anicute:

BTW how can I print this off as a list (checklist) ? is it possible ?

Edited by Archangel_UK

Wirral penisula was always Cheshire with local councils and Liverpool was Lancashire before the London-based government messed about with boundaries and created these big unwieldy Metropolitan areas

So.......... Wirral in that sense is as far down as the Chester boundary :ph34r:

"My Wirral" boundaries for the list are purely theoretical and may move :anicute:

To print the list, turn it into a PQ, (button at the bottom of each page of the Bookmark list).

Put the PQ into GSAK and use the sorting and printing facilities in GSAK to print yourself a table of the caches. :drama:

So.......... Wirral in that sense is as far down as the Chester boundary :laughing:

As I said some time ago up there...

Wirral (proper) is as far down as Junction 5 of the M53 at Eastham in the East , Gayton in the West and a wiggly line across... Hooton, Willaston and parkgate are all in Cheshire of that helps!!!!

However, for caching sake - I think most of us refer to Wirral as the whole of wirral right down to Chester - just makes life FAR easier!!

So.......... Wirral in that sense is as far down as the Chester boundary :D

As I said some time ago up there...

Wirral (proper) is as far down as Junction 5 of the M53 at Eastham in the East , Gayton in the West and a wiggly line across... Hooton, Willaston and parkgate are all in Cheshire of that helps!!!!

However, for caching sake - I think most of us refer to Wirral as the whole of wirral right down to Chester - just makes life FAR easier!!

Should I add the Chester and surrounding caches to the list :laughing::o:D

Me thinks not :anicute:

And I have another 5 to go live within the next 2 weeks!

5 more? Is there anywhere left to put them!!! B)

You know I feel sorry for the person who has to review all these new caches, being shoe horned into such a short area :anicute:

Oh wait thats me :D:D

There's loads of spaces for caches to go out in, before I start screaming STOP :laughing::o

Yeah there are... the only problem is that they don't tend to be on walks now, as most of those locations have been taken.

I know - I'm struggling to put out a 7 part multi at the moment, I don't really want people to have to drive between the points.

The 5 I have to pop out this next few weeks will all be quick and easy ones now. The Memory map of caches on wirral IS quite dense, but not so dense that Wirral is sinking - YET!