4th time lucky

Yorkypudding

Hi, :D

Just a little story about how its taking me some time to set a multi cache near me.

I went four weekends ago to work out this multi, deciding where I could hide containers etc, then the following weekend I went with the final stage box and set it. It was very well hidden behind a prickly tree.

I then went to set the other two stages but I suddenly came down with a very bad stomach upset and had to go home.

Then last weekend I went to set the rest I did the other two stages with no problems, then thought I will just check the final is still ok. I found the box opened and much of the contents scattered around it everything was still there even a TB (Thankfully), but the log book had gone? :laughing:

So today is my forth and last attempt, I have to check it all again and hopefully it will all be ok.

Why would someone look into a box and just take the log book :P . The TB is a kite and could have been played with. Did they need paper for their business lol.

Has anyone else experienced difficulty setting caches like this?

Well wish me luck and hopefully there will be another new cache set near Sheffield/Rotherham. :D

Yorkypuddingxxx

The nearest to that I got was setting a series, only to find just before I went to get them published, someone else had set one 58 feet from one of mine.

Having said that, my replacement location gave a view of the subject area from a position not normally seen, so a benefit in the end.

Nothing as frustrating as yours though.

Good luck with it.