Dutch Geocoin 2006

team simpson

After some months of preparation we are ready to take orders for the Dutch geocoin 2006:

final1.jpgfinal2.jpg

This geocoin is the follow-up for the Dutch geocoin 2005 The geocoin is created in cooperation with the Dutch geocaching community, the design was chosen by election from the 65 we received.

The geocoins that are available for order will be antique gold but there will also be a LE antique silver version, which you have a chance of getting one if you order a set of 5 or 10.

Size: 42mm

Metal Color: Antique gold

Cost: 5,50 Euro (paypal will automatically convert this to dollars for you, I think it's about $6.60)

Trackable: yes

icon: icon-nl06.gif

Coins can be ordered at: http://geocoins.nl/

Edited by team simpson

Just bought a couple ( I Hope) but paypal is in dutch!!! so I might have bought a canal boat) :laughing::P Might be worthwhile linking to paypal.com instead of paypal.com/nl

Just a thought

Bob

Hi Bob,

We'll look into that. Sorry for the inconviniance.

And no, you did not buy a canal boat, but the whole canal :D (and delivery is instant, just turn open your water tap).

Direct link to geocoins.nl in English

Edited by team_wolfje

If you want to add a micro coin to your order, no problem. To get the invoicing and payments right, please place a new order and choose shipping option 'Add to existing pre-order'. Well add it manualy to your order.

Only use this option to add coins to already existing orders.

People who have already mailed for additional coins will get their invoices in a moment.

Edited by Myth

I don't seem to be so lucky as some others. I appear to have an order in the system, but when it goes to the payment it says I've already paid (I haven't). On the account page it just says "preparing." Any ideas what's up?

Mine did this for about 24 hrs. After that time, I went back and started over and it worked. I emailed the folks there to ask about it, and that is what they said to try.

I got a 5 pack & helped to put clogs on lost widows ???

All the buttons are in the same place for paypal & its only the one screen that is in dutch.Nice coin.Are there any more micros left if so bill me & send a paypal invoice ....I looked for them but couldn't find

Edited by whitebear

Bummer....any updates on shipping? I'm getting antsy!

Just wanted to let everybody know that I just got the message that the coins will be shipped to us second week of november.

This information is still correct.

I've heard (from a reliable source) the coins are shipping to team_wolfje this very moment.

That's correct. :mad:

At this very moment they are airborn :( and on the way to us.

As soon as they arrive, an update will be given in this post.

And there are still coins left at the shop mentioned above.

This was posted on November 9. Have not seen an update. Have not received any coins. Paid on October 4 via paypal. Any news?

That's correct. :mad:

At this very moment they are airborn :( and on the way to us.

As soon as they arrive, an update will be given in this post.

And there are still coins left at the shop mentioned above.

This was posted on November 9. Have not seen an update. Have not received any coins. Paid on October 4 via paypal. Any news?

I was told all orders were shipped 11/17 via standard surface mail unless you paid for priority shipment. So they can take 2-4 weeks to arrive.