Peer review up for:

We are now in "Peer Review" :D

Radio Station Peer Review Page

Have you travelled to another town or city and wondered what they had to offer on their radio stations that might be of interest to you?

Well, now you can post them on "Waymarking" and later refer to the listings to learn more about them before you start your trip.

Here is your chance to populate a "Category" with submissions of your favourite music, talk or maybe sports stations.

SIRI_logo.gifradio_player_button.gif973kissfm.jpglogo_xmradio.gif

I'm confused by the XM and Sirius channel number variables. Are you referring to the half-dozen or so FM channels that are rebroadcast on satellite, or all the channels? If the latter, they all are original programming that originate from the same place in DC or NYC. Couldn't imagine creating 150+ waymarks at the same coordinates, although I'm sure that would be a new record likely not to be broken.

I'm confused by the XM and Sirius channel number variables. Are you referring to the half-dozen or so FM channels that are rebroadcast on satellite, or all the channels? If the latter, they all are original programming that originate from the same place in DC or NYC. Couldn't imagine creating 150+ waymarks at the same coordinates, although I'm sure that would be a new record likely not to be broken.

This does bring up how you will want to handle multiple channels operating from same station location? Many of the stations here operate multiple different channels/stations and formats.

1.The XM & Sirius will only come into play "if" a station also broadcasts on one of the two, at which time you list the channel number only. (in the variables)

2. If 'Simulcasting' on the internet the web-link must be posted too.

3. NO internet stations are eligible for logging as all stations must be received by home or portable receivers.

BruceS Posted Today, 01:08 PM

This does bring up how you will want to handle multiple channels operating from same station location?

To tell the truth 'Bruce' I have given it some thought but haven't resolved the problem yet.

This is the reason I am throwing this out in the 'Forum' and hope to get some constructive ideas from 'Peer Review' also.

Sometimes you don't see the forest because all of the trees and you don't see some of the 'things' you should have included until the 'submissions' start coming in..

I am sure someone will come up with an acceptable answer.

B.T.W...I only included some of the above 'logos' to catch your eye and make you linger a little longer and hopefully solicit an answer. :P