Pin a Rant topic.

El Diablo

I think GC should make one rant topic and pin it up top. Kinda like the test your avatar thread. That way they are all combined in one place and not cluttering the forums. Everyone that feels the need to rant can go up top and do so without everyone else having to share the angst. It would be like a therapeutic thread for us that like to go off on occassion. :D

El Diablo

I think GC should make one rant topic and pin it up top. Kinda like the test your avatar thread. That way they are all combined in one place and not cluttering the forums. Everyone that feels the need to rant can go up top and do so without everyone else having to share the angst. It would be like a therapeutic thread for us that like to go off on occassion. :D

El Diablo

Not a bad idea.

El Diablo

Not a bad idea.

I vote for Complaint Dept! It has been running since 2002.:D

El Diablo

Not a bad idea.

Problem is no one has posted there in almost a year. Yet we get a rant thread here every other day. I don't care what it's called. Just get it out of the main forums.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Not a bad idea.

Problem is no one has posted there in almost a year. Yet we get a rant thread here every other day. I don't care what it's called. Just get it out of the main forums.

El Diablo

Yes, but it hasn't been locked either. :D

El Diablo

Not a bad idea.

El Diablo

Yes, but it hasn't been locked either. :D

I didn't even know Complaint Dept existed until tonight!!

El Diablo

That won't work people like to complain and have other people see it.

Let me make sure this is right.

A bunch of rants in one place...

You folks want TPTB to open up this "Rants Nest"?

Yes, it is Friday.

I like that name! TPTB should also make it a premimum only forum like the "Off Topic Forum" with a slight change. If your not a premimum member you are allowed to see the thread, you just can't respond :D

El Diablo