United We Cache Geocoin

Team JSAM

Introducing the United We Cache Geocoin:

usacoin.jpg

Price of the coins will be 8.75 s/h included! The price will be the same for shipping world wide! Also if there are still any coin groups out there I would be more than happy to give a discount price of purchases of 10 or more coins.

Coin Stats:

Size: 2.0"

Thickness: 3mm

2D with color front and back w/ epoxy coating.

Metals to choose from: Ant. Silver and Ant. Gold

Trackable: Yes, on Geocaching.com

Icon: Yes, unique to the coin (I will post later when its complete)

Activation codes: www.CoinCodes.com

United We Cache Coin Page

<edited at the request of the OP>

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

At last count the reservation has reached a little over 200 coins. At this point I am going to put a max amount of 500 sold and no more that 600 coins made. So there are still plenty left I will keep reservations open until monday then I will start sending invoices and open sales if there are any left up for grabs! Thanks for everyones support I cant wait to get this coin going and see it first hand.

thanks,

Jake

Team Jsam :D

Well so far 75 cachers have reserved 222 coins. I was looking at the size and I think the 1.5" is going to be to small so once we make it to 350 coins the size will change to 1.75" and if we go all the way to 500 coins the size will be 2". The price will stay at $8.75 no matter the size. The more coins that I order will make the cost per coin go down and rather than turn that into profit I would much rather make the coin bigger.

Big thanks to all that have emailed so far now lets see if we can make this a 2" coin! :D

Jake :lol:

Edited by Team Jsam

Well so far 75 cachers have reserved 222 coins. I was looking at the size and I think the 1.5" is going to be to small so once we make it to 350 coins the size will change to 1.75" and if we go all the way to 500 coins the size will be 2". The price will stay at $8.75 no matter the size. The more coins that I order will make the cost per coin go down and rather than turn that into profit I would much rather make the coin bigger.

Big thanks to all that have emailed so far now lets see if we can make this a 2" coin! :D

Jake :lol:

That's great news! I thought 1.5" was a little small, but I ordered anyway, just because I love the design. I hope we make it to 2"!!