Coffee in th Hat

The MadHatters

Saturday pm...(post 1400hrs) thru til and including sunday (2100hrs)... can be freed up for caffine.... OH who is kidding whom... I always want coffee.... by the cup, pot or for that matter IV whatever works....

set the time and place and if at all possible I (and Cath... and maybe even Seeka and Bo) will attempt to attend.....

:bad:

Besides... then I can show off my newest aquistion..... a "geo frog" golf club cover! :bad:

The Bald guy!

of

Kitkatt1960

:P:P:)

Well I have received an email suggesting Saturday afternoon at 2:00PM, this works for me. I know that Timmie's downtown was mentioned but I really think that Timmie's at London Drug's might be a better location because it has way more room than the downtown Timmie's and we can count on being able to sit down at a table, we might end up standing on the street downtown.

Another choice might be to meet at the mall and drink Gramma Lee's coffee, at 2:00 o'clock we should have no trouble with seating in the Food Fair.

Any other suggestions, comments or times?

2:00 Saturday at the Tim's by London Drug's, is that OK for everyone?

(I know some people really don't like Tim's coffee but I am not one of them. (for sure) :D

Well I have received an email suggesting Saturday afternoon at 2:00PM, this works for me. I know that Timmie's downtown was mentioned but I really think that Timmie's at London Drug's might be a better location because it has way more room than the downtown Timmie's and we can count on being able to sit down at a table, we might end up standing on the street downtown.

Another choice might be to meet at the mall and drink Gramma Lee's coffee, at 2:00 o'clock we should have no trouble with seating in the Food Fair.

Any other suggestions, comments or times?

2:00 Saturday at the Tim's by London Drug's, is that OK for everyone?

(I know some people really don't like Tim's coffee but I am not one of them. (for sure) :P

Southview Dr Timmies @ 2:00 is fine with me. I will bring my rock collection with me as well.

Next time we will make it an Coffee Event Cache ! :blink:

It was great to see you again Fred and Cathy and great to meet you Shawn.

Through a careful process of observation and deduction we were able to confirm that MadHatters had indeed found part of the Canada Goose cache.

That was some good searching!

I took the idea from Edmonton but here in Ottawa we have been having a monthly dinner at a local resturant. They are a hit with 50+ attending. They happen same time (unless posted, no October one) same place so just RSVP on event page and show up.

Guess I am saying if you build it they will come! glad to read coffee went well.