Organize found caches by last found date?

Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose

With a "regular" pocket query (caches near my home, caches I've found, etc.) it is very easy to simply display and sort by the "last found" field. But with the "All My Finds" pocket query, you only receive the logs that you entered on the cache page, making it impossible to use this query to sort by the last date when the cache was found by anybody. So, the answer is "yes and no."

I run a PQ of my finds in NY. (If you have more than 500 finds or finds in multiple states, you'll need multiple PQ's) In GSAK, filter only your finds. Easiest way is to double click the yellow block with find count. Then click on the header for last found. (I don't know if this is one of the standard colloums or if I added this.) This will then sort by the last found date.

I run a PQ of my finds in NY. (If you have more than 500 finds or finds in multiple states, you'll need multiple PQ's) In GSAK, filter only your finds. Easiest way is to double click the yellow block with find count. Then click on the header for last found. (I don't know if this is one of the standard colloums or if I added this.) This will then sort by the last found date.

Ok, that makes sense. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work in GSAK. I knew I couldn't do it with my finds PQ because of only my logs being there, but multiple queries makes sense.

The one thing though, if I do multiple quieries, it still won't pick up archived caches right? Not that it matters because current cachers aren't finding them, but just curious.