Loreley

forthferalz

There are 4 different metals.

<Edited by moderator>

oh bugger - so if someone seraches this thread they get NO INFORMATION - GREAT WORK GC! i know moderator is only doing his job job so do not take this personally but as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism to whit I think this forum goes a long way towards CONFUSING NEWBIES about geocoins while purporting to be helpful. Say if this forum was FOOD you'd be asked to relabel the contents accurately - it's sort of the Lite or diet version of a forum really isn't it?

Try "Groundspeak geocoin discussions" or "Some non-generic geocaching hitchikers" you know may contain traces of peanuts..... you'd have to label it " Untrackable geocoin free" "safe for those allergic to untrackable geocoins".......

Thank you to the kind person who emailed me with the information that was scrubbed so I now know the coin belongs to drunners and a quick search turns up the appropriate caches connected to the coin. This is a world heritage area i have previously visited but before the statue of the Loreley featured on the coin was erected so it was lovely to learn some more about the world which is what geocaching ( but not the forums!) is all about.