The 4 F's Coin (NEW)

The 4 F's

Yippee!!! We've designed our first trackable geocoin and expect to receive them within the next 2 weeks or so!!!

The 4 F's consists of my brother, his two teenaged daughters (my nieces), and myself. We first got into geocaching 2 years ago as something fun for the girls to do on weekends. They enjoyed looking for the caches then shifting through the swag and making their trades. However, after a few months, their enthusiasm started dwindling while ours started growing! Now, my brother and I love caching, while my nieces can think of hundreds of other things they would rather be doing (chatting with friends online, movies, bowling, watching TV, etc). This coin shows us on a typical day caching...

AntiqueGold.jpg

BlackNickel.jpg

The coins will be available in Antique Gold and Black Nickel

Trackable on geocaching.com

Custom Icon (it'll be a tiny version of the yellow male face that's on the coin)

Price will be $7.50 per coin <---- Shipping already INCLUDED in price

This is just a preview of the coins. We want to wait until we have the coins in our grubby little hands before we start selling them!

Yippee!!! We've designed our first trackable geocoin and expect to receive them within the next 2 weeks or so!!!

The 4 F's consists of my brother, his two teenaged daughters (my nieces), and myself. We first got into geocaching 2 years ago as something fun for the girls to do on weekends. They enjoyed looking for the caches then shifting through the swag and making their trades. However, after a few months, their enthusiasm started dwindling while ours started growing! Now, my brother and I love caching, while my nieces can think of hundreds of other things they would rather be doing (chatting with friends online, movies, bowling, watching TV, etc). This coin shows us on a typical day caching...

AntiqueGold.jpg

BlackNickel.jpg

The coins will be available in Antique Gold and Black Nickel

Trackable on geocaching.com

Custom Icon (it'll be a tiny version of the yellow male face that's on the coin)

Price will be $7.50 per coin <---- Shipping already INCLUDED in price

This is just a preview of the coins. We want to wait until we have the coins in our grubby little hands before we start selling them!

put me in for at least 2 sets,,,

very nice

G'day

If you are shipping to Australia the cost is reasonable I would be interested in two antiqute gold coins thanks.

Andrew

Actually, we were thinking of limiting the shipping to the U.S and Canada, since the international shipping rates vary so much. However, if anyone needs international shipping, we'll gladly check the United States Postal Service's website and get the actual cost of the shipping based on weight and destination and let you know what that additional amount would be.

Actually, we were thinking of limiting the shipping to the U.S and Canada, since the international shipping rates vary so much.

Oh, okay. Most coin sellers have a standard price for shipping internationally. Seems that most coin orders can be easily done on weight or a price up to a set number of coins.

Anyway, since it seems it will be a hassle for you, don't worry about my interest.

All the best with the coin.

Regards

Andrew

Edited by Aushiker

Actually, we were thinking of limiting the shipping to the U.S and Canada, since the international shipping rates vary so much.

Oh, okay. Most coin sellers have a standard price for shipping internationally. Seems that most coin orders can be easily done on weight or a price up to a set number of coins.

Anyway, since it seems it will be a hassle for you, don't worry about my interest.

All the best with the coin.

Regards

Andrew

If you need a US address, have the coin shipped to us and we'll forward it on to you :bad:

G'day

If you are shipping to Australia the cost is reasonable I would be interested in two antiqute gold coins thanks.

Andrew

Actually, we were thinking of limiting the shipping to the U.S and Canada, since the international shipping rates vary so much. However, if anyone needs international shipping, we'll gladly check the United States Postal Service's website and get the actual cost of the shipping based on weight and destination and let you know what that additional amount would be.

FYI,We ship down under all the time,5 bucks usually covers the time & postage involved.

We find our overseas customers to be very honest & dependable on payment.

R3 & BH

G'day

Andrew

FYI,We ship down under all the time,5 bucks usually covers the time & postage involved.

We find our overseas customers to be very honest & dependable on payment.

R3 & BH

Thanks for the info. We'll be glad to ship internationally, in fact we've already made arrangements with 4 individuals. My post was to point out that international shipping costs would be separate from the cost of the coin because originally we hadn't counted on that expense (we had intended to limit shipping to the US & Canada). We prefer not to charge a flat fee for all international shipping regardless of location because it wouldn't fair to all individuals overseas since the rates vary depending on the destination. We prefer to charge whatever the actual postage is going to be (as listed on the U.S. Postal Service website). Anyone who needs international shipping can send us their location and we'll let them know what the shipping cost will be.