Google Map?

When I use the google map, it shows up fine, but does not mark the cache. Is there something on my computer that needs to be checked? Mapquest marks the cache just fine.

What browser are you using? I am using FireFox and the Google Maps don't work in it. There is a JavaScript Error. If I switch to IE, they work fine most of the time.

When I use the google map, it shows up fine, but does not mark the cache. Is there something on my computer that needs to be checked? Mapquest marks the cache just fine.

What browser are you using? I am using FireFox and the Google Maps don't work in it. There is a JavaScript Error. If I switch to IE, they work fine most of the time.

Interesting, I'm using FF and have zero issues with google. Works fine with a google map with the arrow where the cache would be...

Google maps work fine in Firefox. You've got some other issue causing the problem.

Google maps work fine in Firefox. You've got some other issue causing the problem.

You are correct. My AdBlock was blocking one of the JavaScripts. I hadn't had a chance to look at that yet. Added a whitelist entry and everything is good to go.