are you a geobabe

wow i didnt no how populer this thread would be the final design will be posted soon if anyone has any ideas please post them, though do bear in mind that i dont have a final price yet as was just seeing if there would be an intreast.

lmn

As I'm a little partial to a curry..(thats why I'm writing this at this time of night)..put me down for an XL :D

Make sure there is plenty of room for future curry enhancement! :D

Ps..I had a courgette curry side dish tonight............WTF!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited to get over the fact I really did eat a courgette curry. :D

Edited by currykev

Geobabe I don't think so but crawling around graveyards on my hands and knees at two o'clock in the morning getting stung by nettles, ripped to shreads by brambles, wading through rivers, pursued by game keepers, dodging doggers, accused of sheep rustling, triggering UFO alerts, whilst searching for a plastic box or lump of concrete is all pretty normal compared to some of the representations in this topic!

Strike one for geosanity!

Anyway in accordance with sex, race and age discrimination laws we can all be geobabes!

At the weekend some of you might become Mandy but as the night draws in I become.............!

http://img.geocaching.com/user/bca325e5-72...825872c0511.jpg

if this pic comes out it could be the design unless anyone has any better designs

lmn

Nope. I don't think I'll be wearing that. Must definitely be too old. :D

Edit to say: And there's no way that my 15 year old daughter would let me wear it. it's embarrassing enough that I go geocaching.

Edited by Firth of Forth

Is there an upper age limit for a geobabe or do we set up geogrannies too :D

I was called a geobabe before the Shrops event. I will leave it to the vote as to whether i am a geobabe or a geogranny! :rolleyes:

Edit: Just checked out the criteria - maybe I am then.. not afraid to wear the T shirt either ;)

Edited by The Red Kite
they must be wimmen, they have no finds to their name! :rolleyes:

Must have taken you all morning to think of that... :D

I only have the one head, where as it is clear that the geobabes as a group have many heads, so are you insinuating that the Geobabes are a Jealous bunch of wimmen? ;)

they must be wimmen, they have no finds to their name! :rolleyes:

Must have taken you all morning to think of that... :D

I only have the one head, where as it is clear that the geobabes as a group have many heads, so are you insinuating that the Geobabes are a Jealous bunch of wimmen? ;)

oh dear shes edited the bit about Jealousy being a many headed beast out!