You know your a true female cacher when....

pjcow

This morning, while looking for some change for a friend, I pulled the following items out of my purse.

pen

gpsr

an empty film canister

...so far not so bad, but then.....

a bobble head doll in a ziplock bag (a recent tb find...ready to be moved on at a moments notice)

a small plastic horse

my sig item (small woooden cow)

a pool ball (no kidding....found it on the ground on a cache hunt awhile back..thought it was cool)

another plastic horse and finally...

a small spiral bound notebook and a stash of ziplock bags.

by the time I got to the pool ball the friend just strangely lifted her eyebrows and walked away without her change.

A while back at a party we were having a purse scavenger hunt...the host would call out a letter of the alphabet and we would scramble to find something in the purse that started with that letter. I shined...especially when the letter J was called...all were scrambling...no one was finding until..AHA!!!

"I have a....JEEP!!!!!" (boy did I get strange looks for THAT one....even worse, I am single, no kids..no reason to be carrying a little matchbox car around....at least that is what a muggle would think).

Yeah, I think I might have a problem. Hello, my name is pjcow and I'm a cache-a-holic.

Any other ladies out there with purses that make your friends go HMMMM?

I have a purse I use specificly for geocaching, (when in city areas) and then I have a "real" one. Sometimes things from one, migrate into the other and I have had my gps, my personal tb (which is a stuffed dog), toilet paper, camo duck tape and other misc items in my regular purse. I have no kids either, so the looks you get when you pull out camo duck tape and toilet paper are priceless! :lol:

i always wanted to know what was in a womans puse.. thanks for the insights! :)

dude, you spelled purse wrong

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

OM freakin' G!!!

heck, c'mon, i am swiss, it was late night, PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! altough you guys answers pulled tears on my face.. well, a mans second thoughts.. probably never leave him..

BTW., i meant purse. nothing else.

i am still killing myself laughing..

EDIT: edited for spelling errors. still laughing..

Edited by terrible2u