Big Cat Series Geocoin Reservations

Prowler53

GraphicHead.jpg

The time is here :lol: I worked hard on keeping the price down to make these affordable for everyone.

3D Graphic

Custom Icon

Numbered sets

Trackable on geocaching.com

Custom Prefix

Reserve your Big Cats Today!

Custom Icon to be determined.

Regular Metal Set $27.50

Antique Metal Set $30.00

Shipping: $2.00 for the first set. $1.00 for each additional set.

International shipping: $5.25 Flat Rate.

Please include your paypal address and shipping address with your request.

Invoices will be sent when all coins are spoken for. Coins will arrive 4 weeks after Order is placed.

Reserve today :lol:prowler53@comcast.net

Edited by Prowler53

Email sent for an Antique Metal set. Thanks.

Got your reservation request :lol:

Please remember to include shipping info and paypal address when reserving your coins :lol:

That will make it much easier for me to sort everything out.

So far there are 26 Antique sets reserved and 23 Regular sets.

99 Antique sets remaining

102 Regular sets remaining

Email sent. Request for regular metal and paypal address. My shipping address will be with the paypal information when invoice is sent. Thanks

Gotcha.......thanks for your reservation.

:lol: could you put me down for 2 sets emal for paypal is: tamis@mtaonline.net

I have your reservation......TY. :lol:

Still lots of both metals available!

Each coin sequential numbered? Do all the coins in a set have the same sequential number? What is your backup plan in the event the coins come in and are not numbered like the last ones you got from R....? Hate to ask that question but feel it needs to be addressed ahead of time and not after.

To quote MommyFinder on Crakes coin problems. Quote: "One important thing I've learned: Ship a product late, the customer will forget it was late. Ship a defective product on time, the customer will NEVER forget it was defective! I'm really anxious to get these coins, but I certainly don't want a defective one. Glad you have high standards!" end quote.

Crake did them right.

Edited by saso792

Each coin sequential numbered? Do all the coins in a set have the same sequential number? What is your backup plan in the event the coins come in and are not numbered like the last ones you got from R....? Hate to ask that question but feel it needs to be addressed ahead of time and not after.

To quote MommyFinder on Crakes coin problems. Quote: "One important thing I've learned: Ship a product late, the customer will forget it was late. Ship a defective product on time, the customer will NEVER forget it was defective! I'm really anxious to get these coins, but I certainly don't want a defective one. Glad you have high standards!" end quote.

Crake did them right.

Each set of coins will be numbered 001-125 with each coin matching in the set.

I'm not familiar with Crakes coin problems saso792 However....I understand if there was an error made on his/her coins, and what they must be dealing with. For those who don't know what saso792 is talking about.... my previous panther coins the sequential numbering was missing. After contacting over 50 buyers of the coins about the problem, I decided to send the coins out as is rather than wait 6 weeks to have the coins corrected. Mistakes happen.......I apologized to every single one of my buyers and offered refunds to anyone who had a problem with them not being numbered. Not one coin was returned. What more could I do than to refund your money? If for some odd reason the coins are done in error a 2nd time I would have to address it at that time. If you have one or more of my prowling panther coins the offer is still open to return them for a full refund. I have at least 50 other people who would love to have them :lol:

Now that I addressed your concern to everyone, I hope this can be the end of a nightmare for me, and I can get on with the reservations for my new Big Cat Series coins.

These coins are being sent to a new coin minter. Not the same minter that did the prowling panther coins.

I've seen coins done by this minter and they were really really nice. Not only that......the coins arrived very fast.

To everyone who sent in a reservation so far......TY

and I still have quite a few left in both metals. They seem to be going pretty evenly :lol:

Just out of morbid curiosity, why is the set dated '2007', when it appears that it'll be out this year? :)

No reason.....just figured since 2007 is not far off I would make it a 2007 coin.

I'm in Auto sales, we always get our next model year cars in early :ph34r: lol.

Uh-oh!! He's one of *them*!! :rolleyes: Would you buy a used geocoin from this man?!? :rolleyes:<_<:o

Invoices will not be sent before all coins are spoken for .........Ty for your reservations :antenna:

More than 1/4 of the coins have been reserved in the first day.

Antique sets going quicker than the regular sets.

Did you receive my email with my paypal email address and shipping address? The shipping city is Sunnyvale, CA 94085.

Mahalo,

David

Invoices will not be sent before all coins are spoken for .........Ty for your reservations :antenna:

Any thoughts on why? All other things being equal, is there a general preference for the antique look?

Given the choice, I put in a reservation for a regular set.

Just thinking out loud. :antenna:

Did you receive my email with my paypal email address and shipping address? The shipping city is Sunnyvale, CA 94085.

Mahalo,

David

Yes Mauison.........I believe I did get your e-mail. I'll double check to be sure

Any thoughts on why? All other things being equal, is there a general preference for the antique look?

Given the choice, I put in a reservation for a regular set.

Just thinking out loud. :antenna:

Not sure......I guess its just a personal preference. :antenna:

Nice coins, but I'm gonna pass this time. I loved Prowler, though!

No problem :) Just for future thought I will be doing additional metals in the panther coins

for those who missed out the first time around. Probably an LE and an XLE version.

Great! I'll be watching!

And I can't wait for the Big Cat series to arrive!